Harvest ready?

Would you all think this is harvest ready? When I look through the jewelers loop I got through grobo the trichomes seem clear? But they seem cloudy in pictures. I’m so iffy about whether or not trichomes are cloudy or clear. Seems like light plays tricks on the eyes. This isn’t my grobo grow, just a random one in a fabric pot.

2 Likes

@catnamedkringle,

(#Trichomes): (ClickHere):

--

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

• ((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

• [ - YouTube ]:

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

--

:infinity:

1 Like

Hey! It’s kinda hard to see close up into the trichomes so if you can use magnification it will help more. It doesn’t look ready for harvest. I see white hairs still that need to turn orange so maybe a few more weeks. Keep a close eye on her

2 Likes

The tricomes your looking at are the forest of white mini mushrooms. Those mushroom tops will fill in white as they mature and thats the start of the buzz. Typically lighter and get stuff done, as those tops mature youll see them change to a amber color. 100% amber is like couch lock. Due to crystal content, i usually aim for a 50% amber 50% milky white top from mid level on the plant. How many days in flower? Smaller bud kernals at the top, no biggy, some crazy crystal. I suspect this strain would benefit from extra food for bulkier buds. But yeah i would put her in flush in a few days and run the course until your desired mix

3 Likes

Thanks for your input, this is my first grow that I did about 3 weeks ahead of my grobo one just as an experiment really haha and to help guide my way for the grobo one. She’s in day 31 of flower. This is an auto flower seed, as is the one in my grobo. According to the seed company it says finishes flowering in 9-11 weeks from seed and I believe I’ve already hit 11 weeks from seed

Maybe it’s your strains Hair that I want to turn amber and curl in but maybe that’s the way that stains Hairs are. Don’t know
But I like to shoot for 35/40 % Amber trichomes I have this thing that in my head that it’s still Ripening even after cut and During dry…I have been wrong before?

1 Like

I know I just can’t tell sometimes. Here’s a different bud:

4 Likes