Harvest Blueberry auto

It’s been a great journey! Thank you everyone on here for all your support and advice throughout my first grow!

10 Likes

Niceeee!

4 Likes

Props @bookss those buds looook purtyyyyyy

Beautiful plant you had there!

Does it have a nice fruity smell to it? Sounds delicious

3 Likes

Smell is out of this world. I’m in Vegas where dispensaries hold a monopoly on what strains and potency customers can get but this here is way better than any dispensary out here. This one plant made my garage loud but not to the point of alerting neighbors or by passers. Overall a great experience all around.

6 Likes

Nice!

It looks like some really nice buds there… Keep us updated on the dry weight and I would love to see a pic of a nug or two close up once its dried :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Very nice. That is my next grow actually. What total weight did you end up with?

2 Likes

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, @bookss! My Grobo is in my garage as well, and I was wondering about what it would be like when the smell starts to permeate. I’m growing a Bruce Banner auto flower strain. My first grow! :slight_smile: It already has a slight smell to it when I open the door to check on him. I don’t want to alert the neighbors either! LOL! Good luck with your grow! :evergreen_tree::raised_hands:
This is Bruce Banner day 27!

2 Likes

Lookin good! Cant wait to hear they dry weight.
Psyched for you! That’s strain’s the best

2 Likes