Hairs during vegetation stage

I am still in vegetation stage (20/4) and my plant has started to sprout little hairs.
Can I keep going in vegetation to get my plant bigger, or am I forced to flip over to flower (12/12)?

2 Likes

A photo plant can stay in veg for as long as you want if in Veg

3 Likes

Be sure its not an auto! It has to be a photoperiod to stay in veg! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

It’s definitely a photoperiod seed and not auto. So the hairs aren’t a sign that it is flowering?
I would like to keep growing until it fills up more of the machine for bigger yield.

1 Like

The hairs are a sign of flowering, but I notice your in veg stage is that early veg or late veg?
There is no 20/4 of veg stage so I want to be sure you have the right recipe! Unless you mean your light schedule is on 20/4 in veg stage?
You can for sure keep her in late veg stage until you feel she is big enough!
Its weird that she is growing hairs already, if she was a auto this is where she may be growing hairs but not a photo! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Thank you for this information.
The light is 20/4 in early veg. I have extended it a bunch of times while creating a mainline and doing some LST to have 8 cola.
I will flip to late veg and keep growing until big enough.

1 Like

When extending you want to only extend in late veg or flower stages unless you have a problem germinating then an extension of early veg might be needed. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes