GSC day 72/77 Flowering

Hi, all! Hoping everyone is well and staying safe. This is my GSC in her 72/77 flower stage, day 153 total. I’ve had to extend this stage 14 days already and buds are very slowly developing. Trichomes still appear clear. I’m concerned with the amount of time it has taken her to get to this point. Also, I’m beginning to think that I may not have trimmed her enough. Did I mess her up so much that caused her to develop small nuggets? I attached numerous angles and lighting modes hoping for you folks to see and determine what is going on. Happy harvest!

14 Likes

Every cutting you do delays forming. Id leave her be till shes rwady now. Maybe 2 more weeks and flush?
Looks like a great grow

4 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
What do you think would happen if I poked it!?

3 Likes

Thanks! I stopped trimming in late vegetation, over 60 days ago. Colas seem kinda long especially the one in the back and to the right. Over 150 days to grow this thing, plus two more weeks, plus flushing, seems a bit much. I think I need to try another strain if I survive this one.

3 Likes

You’d probably get sticky fingers. Lol. She’s full of resin

3 Likes

Looks good post weight when it’s ready would be nice to no

3 Likes

Lately ive been seeing a whole lot of popcorn growing so this is a welcome change!
Very excited to see how much weight you end up with!
I thank God for our grow journals that make it easy for us to reflect back on a strain and tweak where we need to.
I’m growing the same strain as the first and its reacting totally different than the first time I grew it.
I know that a lot of our growers are impatient which
for those who have been growing popcorn buds I pose the question of (did you use any bud enhancers)?

3 Likes

Thanks! I surely will

1 Like

Yes. Further down the colas there are some popcorns with this one. I still think my grow time is going to be way too long.

1 Like

Some pics look like you have a lot of amber though.
You never know by the time you hit 77/77 you could be more than ready to start flush! Keep checking those trichomes!

2 Likes

Quality over quantity right? Dirt produces big buds. Hydro produces lots of crystals but give up size.

5 Likes

Interesting. Didn’t know that, but I assumed that dirt is closer to the natural process than hydroponic

Yes. A lot of the hairs have been turning amber for a while but not the trichomes. These are still clear which gives me hope that there’s still room for bud growth.

2 Likes

My strain is close to 50 days before cloudy so I understand.
Wonder if that strain will need the same flower time next grow?

@MindFlayer,

(MassiveBuds): (GreatJob): :star_struck:

--

4 Likes