Growers in Turkey!

Hey everyone,

I have some customs issues about my grobo delivery.

Is there anyone who bought grobo in Turkey??

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Any updates?

1 Like

If u could help me,
I will be appreciated :slight_smile: It is horrible situation.

My grobo is waiting in the customs and they are asking permit for nutrients. Customs wants to send them to test. What can we do about it? This test worth about 2.000 usd. It is ridiculous

2 Likes

@BogyJoker Sorry to hear about your problems with Turkey Customs. If they are wondering about the nutrient bottles and their contents perhaps you could provide them with the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for them. Here is a link to those reports:

I would provide the MSDS to Customs as that should help them identify the contents of the nute bottles.

5 Likes

Hey @BogyJoker,

Chatting with our fulfillment rep @stacey.grobo more about your case and we agree with @miami5th, these MSDS sheets for our nutes should help. We are now including them when we send the Turkey import AT-R form that you already have. Thanks @miami5th!!!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Hey @Stephen

Lots of thanks to u and ur team to redelivery :blush: Nearby I will be a little desperate about this issue.

Im waiting my grobo :heart_eyes:

Much more thanks again to u, ur team and @miami5th of course

5 Likes

Naptın kardeş aldımmı grobonu ??

1 Like

Alabildiniz mi urunu ?

@BogyJoker - Following up with you, were you able to get the Grobo through customs? Any other updates you can provide?

1 Like