Growers Helping Growers 💚

On behalf of the Grobo team, we hope that everyone is keeping well and safe.

During these difficult times, it’s more important than ever to help each other out. If you own or work for a business that could use some help right now, please let us all know below.

Company Name:
What You Provide:
How We Can Help:
URL:

I’ll update this top post with a summarized list of requests as time goes on.

Every little bit of support we can give each other helps!

Take care & be safe :green_heart:

Company Name: Brown Bag Coffee Roasters
What You Provide: Single Origin, Specialty Grade coffees roasted on the latest in roasting technology, Fluid Bed.
How We Can Help: I’m offering 15% discount - use the code GROBO2020 at checkout. Free shipping across Canada over $39.00, flat rate otherwise for $5.00. Any questions at all hit me up - shann@bbcr.ca
URL: https://www.bbcr.ca

Company Name: ManSoap Company
What You Provide: All natural cold process soaps and apothecary. While our name is ManSoap all our products are unisex. We are just about to launch our hand sanitizer as we received our Health Canada Site License yesterday! My favourite soap is our Mint Condition Beer Soap - yup, made with beer.
How We Can Help: 15% off at checkout using the code GROBO2020 (ya, I’m complicated). $39.00 or more Canada side free shipping. Questions hit me up info@mansoap.co (notice the .co and not .ca or .com)
URL: www.mansoap.co

9 Likes

Bjorn, Stephen and team - thanks so much for doing this. Insanely kind of you!!

Well, I’ll start. My name is Shann (pronounced Shawn) and I happily own 2 Grobo’s I’ve built a room out of. You might see I briefly tried a Mary AG as well but have gone full commit on Grobo due to the service and support I’ve received.

I am a full time entrepreneur and own 2 businesses, so have been especially hit with the current world situation. Any support anyone can offer would be very much appreciated right now. I’m located in Gatineau, Quebec but do ship across Canada and somewhat into the US if I can. Alright, bit about my 2 busineses:

Company Name: Brown Bag Coffee Roasters
What You Provide: Single Origin, Specialty Grade coffees roasted on the latest in roasting technology, Fluid Bed.
How We Can Help: I’m offering 15% discount - use the code GROBO2020 at checkout. Free shipping across Canada over $39.00, flat rate otherwise for $5.00. Any questions at all hit me up - shann@bbcr.ca
URL: https://www.bbcr.ca

Company Name: ManSoap Company
What You Provide: All natural cold process soaps and apothecary. While our name is ManSoap all our products are unisex. We are just about to launch our hand sanitizer as we received our Health Canada Site License yesterday! My favourite soap is our Mint Condition Beer Soap - yup, made with beer.
How We Can Help: 15% off at checkout using the code GROBO2020 (ya, I’m complicated). $39.00 or more Canada side free shipping. Questions hit me up info@mansoap.co (notice the .co and not .ca or .com)
URL: www.mansoap.co

Thank you to everyone. Can’t wait who else has businesses I may be able to support.

Cheers everyone,

6 Likes

Thanks Shann!

Do you ship to the US at all?

2 Likes

Hey Bjorn,

We do, and the options are available on our site. However, Canada Post International is super expensive. So, I’d be happy to ship if someone wants to pay the fee. Funny as well, we use Hemp Seed Oil in our lip balms and beard products as they have a lot of benefits in the carrier oil. Of course, Hemp Seed has ZERO cannaboids in it, but that hasn’t stopped it from getting stopped heading over the border a few times. We do have the proper HS Codes, etc for export (both my businesses are incorporated with import and export certificates) but we have seen some over zealous border friends. :wink:

Roasted coffee isn’t a problem at all and is zero rated from a tax purpose. It’s just that shipping is killer…

2 Likes