Grow Tent Automation Project

Not ready yet! I thought it looked close from the buds

2 Likes

Thanks. I was thinking the same but not sure.

2 Likes

Getting close I think…

4 Likes

A little Tent update. I have 2 going strong, the one on the left is Ecto Cooler which the seed was in a purchase of flower from the dispensary… The one on the right is Afghani #1. My goal was to do as you can see is as least as possible just to learn what they do and react to my setup. All input is welcome I am a sponge for knowledge. :crazy_face:

The one in the stater, I took a branch I cut from the Ecto and just jammed it in a pod I had mint got grow that never sprouted Will I get a Hybrid Mint Strain? lol

![IMG_1819.HEIC|375x500](upl oad://vmzjyrYbhAYrzXIyFRFY1t6oqLH.jpeg)

3 Likes

Lol i feel like that all the time! Lots of good ways to get bud though right :white_check_mark::+1:

3 Likes

Looking good! Maybe a little nitrogen deficiency in the lower leaves?
Great size to them
Im curious to see how your Afghani finishes its on my list to grow

3 Likes

I was thinking it’s sucking the leaves to buds. Am I reading that wrong? Should I add something to the water or at this point it is what it is?

3 Likes

That does happen just it’s early to see that right now. Normally week 6 to harvest you see that.

What are you feeding them?

2 Likes

Nada. Super soil. I did use Mag in the water prior to flower.
There is also too many small buds all over to even count.

2 Likes

But you haven’t added anything to the supersoil?

So just water and cal/mag to now?

2 Likes

Correct. Yes.

3 Likes

That is 100% the problem the plants are hungry. They eat all the food in the soil.

What product line do you plan to use to feed the plant

2 Likes

Most likely what you tell me right now. Lol.

3 Likes

Hum that’s a loaded question so many choices. Since you’re in supersoil I would want to tell you to go with an organic product but in this case your plants are needing food fast synthetic nutrient might be a better solution at this point. Maybe General hydroponics.

@Todd.grobo what do you think that this point synthetic or organic?

3 Likes

Organic. Make a tea tomorrow with worm castings as they’re high in nitrogen and feed once made for an immediate assistance to the plant. Then i would find something to add in long term. Im leaning on organic side but i know mixing them is pointless if variables arent considered so for ease of finsihing the grow Synthetic feed weekly. The castings will just be immediate nutrients

4 Likes

Thank you for the information, I stopped at my local supply and already did a feed. How long do you suppose to see some change in color if it is working? Is it a 2-3 day thing? Or longer…

3 Likes

Depends on what you bought…

My best guess is before you start to see a small change in colour

Tea’s 2 to 3 days
organic 7 days before it starts to break down
synthetic 2 days

3 Likes

Thank You! They gave me organic, I described my situation and setup. He mentioned since I was using the AutoPot Water Feed it would get right to the roots. We shall see. I am glad I posted the photos as I was just letting it go thinking the color was from the bud… Thanks for the knowledge! Now I know.

3 Likes

A little update to the thread. The automation grow tent somehow turned into a grow room. I expanded to two tents one for veg and the other for flower. Both are using RO fed Autopot Tray water systems.

4 Likes

My latest experiment Blue Dreams. I only added water to the main tank 3 times over 60 days. I moved them and repotted them into the veg tent. Let’s see what they do from here. I’m letting them run wild.

6 Likes