Grow light

Well if I didn’t already have it. Growers Choice ROI-E 420 Full Spectrum LED. I would have gone more home type too. I did too… I’ll update this post later today but I got a 250 dollar light off Amazon and it is a great light and I’m putting it in my veg room at one end and 2 60w 4ft Full Spectrum LED lights x 2 = about a 240w veg and if I need to start flowering plants I can so win win…

2 Likes

Growers choice is the one I been looking for my self

1 Like

They hit bottom buds enough to get good fence bud in a 4x4. Hang at the top during veg. Training and cleaning you’ll grow 4 7ft :christmas_tree:’s easy. Just weave it into a hole let it get 4 to 6in high and weave it leaving only the new growth on top. It gets weaved until ALL your net is filled then give it another good boost. When they get tall enough start flowering them and you’ll ha a scrog full of colas and satilites… I seen a 8 bar put into a 4x4 and it was too close too the tent. But the 420 fits perfectly 6 inches from the sides. Don’t burn your house down lol :laughing::pleading_face:

1 Like

Check this out

3 Likes

I just got this bad bubba

3 Likes

Man that’s a awesome grow light that’s price though uff may have to break the bank on this one lol thanks for the info

1 Like

This is a proven method. I’ve seen a huge difference in the stems I’ve trained vs those I haven’t.

1 Like

@Time2grow I Got A Viparspectre Light For About $100 Does An Amazing Job. You Can Get A Good Light From Them For A 4x4 For About Or Just Under $200…

Was A Great Choice For Me… Hope It Helps!

2 Likes

Yes it does… thanks

1 Like

My stems are a half dollar or bigger. I do all my plants. And it’s getting me a lot of colas. Keeping my canopy level is a challenge. You have to think ahead with training. Oh just recently got the clips that shape ur branches. You could turn them in circles lol

1 Like