Grow Journal Ideas

I was thinking how nice it would be to open my grow journal and be able to see the shift schedule I used for that grow attached to each of my past grows!
Being able to access the past shift schedules can help me with each strain as I move forward to make my repeated strains better.
Shift schedules are only available when in an actual grow and are the key to mastering future grows!
So what do you say Grobo Team , is this something that can be implemented into our grow journals? @bjorn :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

I second that for sure.

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 - This is a cool idea, thanks for sharing! It’s definitely something we’ll take a look at.

6 Likes

Cool! Keep me posted! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

@Bplatinum9,

• (All We Have Now To Work With Is Our [ScreenShots]): (Would Love To See This Page Upgraded To Look This Good): (Also Clones, -And- Autos Should Be [HighLighted] [SomeWhere] On Those Recipes As Well):

. {2021-06.07}:

. {2021-06.07}:

• (#CloneRecipe):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I love this idea too! Only thing is the schedule information will disappear when grow is complete.
I need it connected to the grow journal for keepsake & later upgrades.
Can you redesign the grow journal? :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Great feedback that I’ll share with the software team @SilverGrobo and @Bplatinum9!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes