6 Likes

While I’m doing my morning ritual, I’m wondering :sweat_smile:

Anyone else celebrate 420AM?
  • Guilty

0 voters

5 Likes

:joy: I smoke after work but never before or during work

4 Likes

I don’t always wake up that early but I like your enthusiasm :slight_smile: any other morning rituals? I certainly burn every morning, I find a nice sativa hybrid and some coffee helps me get into gear.

5 Likes

Man I’m on the same boat :sailboat: as u if there ain’t one :point_up:t4: in the ashtray from the night prior I’m rolling one :point_up:t4: up ASAP :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Wake > Bake > Music on earpod to set the morning vibes > Brush Teeth > Coffee > Nootropics
Stretch > Pushups > squats, > shadow box
Say good morning to the babies > Check Reservoir solution and correct
Bake again then start my day :wink:

6 Likes

Word :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

What… No weed butter in your eggs?? Haha

6 Likes

:laughing: hahah :laughing: only on the weekends

5 Likes

Why the blue light? Doesn’t blue light stunt growth if used too much?

3 Likes

@Wake the blue light was only used during veg to promote horizontal and root growth. Red lights during bloom to promote vertical growth and maturity. I switch the bulbs out

5 Likes

:partying_face: Harvest Day! :partying_face:

Queue up that song :musical_note: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :guitar:

I have to say Hutchcroft was definitely the star of this grow. She deserved the spotlight

Went to my parents house and turned 2 Plants ( GG4 and Blue Dream) into liniment and butter, ghee and coconut oil.

Oils turned out great:
Canna butter - 2x strength (2oz / 4lbs of butter)

Canna Coco oil - 4x strength (2oz / 2 lbs of coco oil)

Canna Ghee - 4x strength (2oz / 2 lbs of ghee)

I had such a great time learning during this grow. My very first multi plant (7 plants) run. Next time, I will be much more careful with selecting genetics for the run, or be more aggressive to crop down the taller plants into medium sized plants.

I think I can finally say I am a cannabis grower now =]
I will be sad to be taking a grow break for a while but I’ll have to rely on everyone else here to help me fix that itch.

15 Likes

Congrats :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! Good luck on your move! Hope you’ll be back soon haha

4 Likes

Agreed indeed @Aang be safe on ur journey an hope to talk to u soon ur work is always amazing :wink: to watch :tv: :popcorn::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I’ve been so busy, I did not update, we decided not to move to the islands after all, so we’ll just be moving to a bigger home in the same neighborhood so my grow break won’t be as long as previously expected. I will still have to at least take seasonal break, but I am looking forward to going full speed once new setup is running.

I can’t wait to get started on that project!

4 Likes

:beers: gd to hear :ear: man so I definitely can’t wait :blush: yo see this unfold :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Nice haul!!! Looks real nice.

4 Likes

Good haul that butter tho

3 Likes

Dry day 3
So far so good, keeping it slow and RH in the cure zone

6 Likes