⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Got a question totally forgot to ask u the other day I seen u said u was switching to 11 to 13 I never heard of that one :point_up:t4: what’s the reason behind that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

So when it gets closer to fall, the plants are not actually getting 12 hours of lights on and off. So changing the lights hours from 12 on to 11 hours on, and with the addition of warm light spectrums and red led, I am simulating the photo period of heading into late summer / early fall. If timed right, it should help continue the bulking process as well as speed up the maturing process.

6 Likes

Wow :flushed: that’s cool :sunglasses: so when is it that u start that how far into flower :cherry_blossom: before u actually change it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I usually wait until its about 2/3 though the bulking phase before flipping it to 11/13. It’s usually around the same time when I start going full strength with PK 13/14.

3 Likes

So in ur perspective how much more with that method do u think :thinking: u gain :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

To be honest, I have no idea, I am just going by the formula that I am trained on. This is technically my 2nd grow. But i guess you can compare my grow vs conventional grow visually. I’m guessing it helps quite a bit.

2 Likes

Just to add to the topic. I also stimulate 30 minute sunrise and sunset!! Using my automation to control my dimming controls instead of just the timer turns the lights and BOOM!!! Full power/ No Power!! Never seen the sun do that before😎

4 Likes

Makes sense :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

You ain’t lying :lying_face: like I said looks :eyes:like a jungle over there :point_right: for real :flushed: nicely stacked as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

The colas are starting to get too heavy to support themselves, good thing the scrog is here or else they would probably have broken down.

10 Likes

First world problems lol!

7 Likes

Haha so true!!

3 Likes

My first ambassador program package arrived from foop. I’m looking forward to trying this out and starting their program. Just figuring out what kind of configuration I should so with a kit this small lol. But I’m happy to be part of their program none the less :grinning:

6 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: man i hope :crossed_fingers:t4: it was on the house :house: no need to charge u you’ll make everyone go chase them nutes then they’ll make there money :yen::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

It was free, yes

5 Likes

A lot of people utilize the 11/13 cycle @Choppo0816 for various reasons. I’ve seen it best explained by the breeder at Mass Medical Strains but to be honest the more I learn in the realm of growing cannabis the more I realize how little I truly know. So, I’d check them out for your first reference about that topic.

To my understanding, and the way MMS explains it, if you run the cycle completely on 11/13 then your plant will mature in flower faster and contain higher terpene levels. I am unaware of the actual proof to this but it makes sense in theory.

@Vicc you have a really nice grower’s touch, super dope watching you grow. It’s gonna be a weird summer without your awesome setup!
Or, do you plan to grow over the summer as well? I remember you said you have to pack things up for a season…

6 Likes

Thanks for your kind words @OrionsCeiling . Unfortunately I will need to take a break to sell the house and move the family to a new home.

I am already having withdraw symptoms from the thought of not growing haha

6 Likes

Thanks :blush: for the tip I’ll look :eyes: into that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Flush

Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish @ full strength
Going to give them a 5 day flush followed by 48 hours of night time then its almost time

7 Likes

Hey man I’m having a serious issue over here :point_left: my grobo I was draining right now it’s still draining an there no water :droplet: in the revisor an it won’t let me fill till drain is complete :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like