⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Congratulations good for you!! I always say everything happens for a reason.

Temp and humidifier :+1:

I was asking because when I run my dehumidifier man it makes heat… you said you have 2. I have trouble holding temps without exhausting Co2.

Actually came up with a little trick this winter it’s working perfect but very soon summer is going to break my system.

I plugged in my 6 inch carbon filter fan into my humidity control on trol master. When RH hits 72 fan turn on blow cooler air plus lowers my Rh down in like 1 min. I’m losing very little Co2 like this but keeps my Rh in-line

4 Likes

Yeah, I i try to keep my CO2 sealed now because I had to refill these tanks so often while running the blower. I use my intake fan to cool down the area around the tent instead to keep it within 84-86f. I also work in this grow room so it can get pretty hot so the blower is always on at low keeping the area around the tent much cooler, and keeping the temps below 88.

I am planning on doing the same method once I pull CO2. I think Summers, I’m probably going to have to do lights on at night however that will have to be next year since I have to take a grow break this Summer to get all the logistics down.

5 Likes

With this new setup I’m on week 4 with the same 20lb Co2 tank at 1300 ppm for me that’s really good. Before I was emptying 20lb tank in 6 days.

Co2 what a pain!! Ac is really the only real fix

4 Likes

Yes a recirculation AC would be ideal.

3 Likes

Its funny how the blue dream in the middle still insist on stretching., topped her several times, even in flower and she keeps going lol :laughing:

9 Likes

I think you said after week 6 your Turning Co2 off. I understand why you would do that but I’m just thinking out loud on this one. Unless it’s just the picture you look really close to the lights. In turn equals high heat plus strong lights. Having that high level of Co2 allowed your plant to handle these levels of heat and light. If you take the Co2 away maybe need to dim the light or maintain Co2 levels until harvest? I would just hate to see these buds get hard/ crispy.

Ps buds are :fire:

6 Likes

Yeah I thought the exact same thing and probably going to keep it on till finish since the entire reason I grew them this way was to red line the light and nute absorption and that requires CO2. Will probably just keep it on for this run and work on adjustments on the next since I’ll have to rebuild everything again :laughing:

5 Likes

Keep your foot on the gas we’re all itching to see the outcome of this one!

6 Likes

My mouth waters more and more as I scroll!!! Glad I stopped by to see an update, been a few weeks and they are looking even better than ever now! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

As always they are looking more beastly as days go buy can I just camp out lol

3 Likes

Bloom Week 7

Few more bleached tops and had to crop the tops some more, Blue Dream keeps stretching and bulking still however with the rest of the plants maturing I decided to pull PK and use overdrive

9 Likes

:clap::point_up:t4::star_struck::dash::seedling: beautiful

6 Likes

Started ramping down PPM by 50% I’m guessing we have about 2-3 more weeks to go before flush.

11 Likes

Sexy sexy!

6 Likes

That’s dope

6 Likes

How high u have ur light :bulb: an how high u have the intensity those are beautiful :seedling: plants man I bet they smell insane :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

The lights are as high as i can get it. It has about 1 ft clearance from the top. I am planning on going to the hardware store and get some zip ties and make a modified hanger so its even higher for my next run. The intensity is to the max. I wouldn’t recommend growing like this unless you have every thing dialed in. There was a lot of prepping during veg, all the colas were pinched all the way to the top and a whole lot of fearless cropping during flower lol.

5 Likes

No was just wondering I know I can’t right now cause I literally need to control everything my self or just have a controlled environment so I can attempt those things plus how long was ur grow cause the co2 cuts it by 30 percent right :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

But I know for my next run :running_woman: I wanna have everything dialed in so I can definitely try adding co2 an controlling it all with the trollmaster :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

it has been 124 days since I sowed them. I did spend alot more time keeping them in cups while my previous grow was finishing up in the tent however.

2 Likes