Updated the light schedule to 11 / 13
Also here are some more photos

10 Likes

Looking good! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Definitely bulking!
I feel like I could live in there :eyes::eyes::muscle::fire:

6 Likes

Switched to overdrive and pulled pk as well as started to lower the ppm on nutes and co2 to help them finish up better

8 Likes

Looks really nice Vic not sure what your doing with humility but I like to drop it the last 2 weeks to add stress to the plant in turn makes more resin

6 Likes

Thats a good tip thanks. I been struggling just to keep RH below 65% even with a dehumidifier since I live a block away from the ocean and it’s also been rainy and moist recently. How low do you normally drop your RH to @Mpower11?

5 Likes

Last 2 weeks I like to drop to 35 %

5 Likes

Here is a copy and paste I googled about Rh

And there’s one more insider trick you need to know about humidity: So you know you need to keep humidity in 40-50%RH range for the flowering stage, but there is one extra trick… Use a dehumidifier to drop the humidity down as low as you possibly can for the last 2-3 weeks of flowering (I’ve gotten the humidity as low as 25%).

This extreme dryness will encourage the buds to seal and protect themselves with additional resin (in other words, a sparkling outer layer of THC-heavy trichomes).

As an added bonus, this trick also gets your buds prepped for a successful, mold-free drying process because your buds have already given up some of their moisture.

Source data link close to the bottom #5

7 Likes

Thanks @Mpower11, I will be lowering my RH even more with the weeks to come.

6 Likes

That’s awesome @Mpower11. Thanks for the info!

5 Likes

What week are you at now?

2 Likes

Week 7. The blue dreams seem to be 12 week phenos.

3 Likes

Lookin’ sick @Vicc

4 Likes

Looks like they are still bulking up, I’m going to keep them on the week 6 feeding until they stop, backing off Overdrive going to keep hitting them with PK 13/14

XB Controller for scale

13 Likes

Well fuck you and your massive successes @Vicc :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I dream to grow half of what you do!

7 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Hope you have help on trim day!! :wink: lol that a hull!

5 Likes

Haha this is the help. My last plant took me like 10 hours to hand dry trim, was not fun. This thing is huge I don’t even know where to put it lol

7 Likes

I know the feeling.

You make edibles? That machine when it cuts around the buds is going to make some killer trim for extraction with all that buds in the mix

5 Likes

I do make edibles. this time around, I’m planning to process down 1 blue dream and 1 gg4 and all the trim into a huge batch of oils and liniment for my parents before we relocate to our new home.
I have a goal to run a 50 plant operation with some of my connections there.

7 Likes