⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Hahha @Bplatinum9 im a shorty as well, 5’5.5" :raised_hands: thank you: :pray:

7 Likes

Super nice learning from you all, @Vicc besides your minor issues the tent looks immaculate my friend

5 Likes

Thanks grommie @OrionsCeiling :facepunch:

4 Likes

Some night shots

9 Likes

That’s awesome

4 Likes

Managed to add 2 more inches of height by modifying the LED hanging cables a bit. Next run, I’m going to make my own short cables to get a bit more height.

Ended up with a few bleached blue dream tops, but no biggie :man_shrugging: . Haven’t been on my A game this past week with a loss of a dear friend to cancer. But I’m back and ready to continue this grow learning journey

10 Likes

Hope you’re doing ok @Vicc

5 Likes

Doing better each day, grieving is normal and I feel blessed to have had someone in my life with this strong of a bond to be able to grieve their loss at the end. Thank you for checking in @Aang :pray:

7 Likes

Much love to you and to your dear friend, @Vicc.

5 Likes

Thank you @OrionsCeiling :pray:

5 Likes

You could get lost

4 Likes

My condolences never easy bro keep ur head up :pray:t3::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Received a new toy today :relaxed:

Giant salad spinner, 17" MacBook pro and 64 oz Mason jar for scale

8 Likes

Few more shots. Still going with pk, they seem to still be fattening up.

13 Likes

Looking real nice what week are you in?

6 Likes

Thanks. Visually, i think it looks like theyre around week 5.5 seems spot on with calendar as well besides one of the blue dreams it’s a slow one, will make ointment for my pops with that one.

4 Likes

Whats your thoughts on the Flora Flex quick fills?

2 Likes

Everything looks on track for at least a P my guy

2 Likes

They are easy to use and ultra affordable, I think they run about $2 a bag, I got mines for 50 cents during Black Friday. They do keep a max moisture of 60% so it’s hard to overfeed. Given it’s the only one I’ve used so far but it was easy enough for me to use it again.

3 Likes

They are looking hella thick. Looking amazing

5 Likes