⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Looking great! They’re stacking nicely! Current vibes for your grow (NSFW music) -

6 Likes

Already got yourself some baseball bats in there…

6 Likes

They look :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Hey Vicc,
Ever think about ditching the table to get more plant growth & space? They look awesome!!! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

On behalf of everyone who have back issues - Nope! lol

6 Likes

Hey @Bplatinum9 I like the table, it allows for easy feeding with my top feed flood and drain set up and I don’t have to worry about rapid fertigation. Also it’s the same set up as my network of growers (most of us are learning from a pro and doing the exact setup as his home setup). With the current limited space, the table allows me to hide a carbon filter recirculation, reservoir, dehumidifier and a humidier (if I wanted to) beneath it. And If I really wanted to get crazy, I could even turn it into a multi level grow rack with the use of black out film. The table is versatile and allows me to have the freedom of space to do more if I wanted to.

The real problem are my lights and a single major flaw during transition… the LEDs hang way too low so I’ll be replacing them for some LED rails. I also made a major flaw by under estimating the smallest plant during transition which was blue dream and placed it directly in the center of all the plants. All taller plants should occupy the outer edges while the shorter ones should be placed in the center. I placed the tallest one directly the the middle :man_facepalming: .

Yes the table is not ideal for taller plants (It is best used as part of a sea of green operation, running off a clone mother, which I am intending on converting this tent to),
I do have different sized legs to use when I want. I am also reserving my next tent configurations to be floor pots to grow taller plants when I scale. This is just my first tent set up out of my planned many :slight_smile: each will have a different configuration for what ill be growing.

Also as @Aang says, back pain. I have sciatica and I would hate my learning experience to be full of back pain lol. :weary: :laughing:

6 Likes

@Vicc , @Aang ,
I also have sciatica and back issues and it would be very difficult to work a table then it is for a lower level, the plants grow up to my size or higher, everything is on my level to work with. I’m only 5"1
Although I love that style I would have to use a ladder to work your tent lol!
Whatever your doing is definitely working for you!
I’m excited to see whats next! Your doing a great job! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Hahha @Bplatinum9 im a shorty as well, 5’5.5" :raised_hands: thank you: :pray:

7 Likes

Super nice learning from you all, @Vicc besides your minor issues the tent looks immaculate my friend

5 Likes

Thanks grommie @OrionsCeiling :facepunch:

4 Likes

Some night shots

9 Likes

That’s awesome

4 Likes

Managed to add 2 more inches of height by modifying the LED hanging cables a bit. Next run, I’m going to make my own short cables to get a bit more height.

Ended up with a few bleached blue dream tops, but no biggie :man_shrugging: . Haven’t been on my A game this past week with a loss of a dear friend to cancer. But I’m back and ready to continue this grow learning journey

10 Likes

Hope you’re doing ok @Vicc

5 Likes

Doing better each day, grieving is normal and I feel blessed to have had someone in my life with this strong of a bond to be able to grieve their loss at the end. Thank you for checking in @Aang :pray:

7 Likes

Much love to you and to your dear friend, @Vicc.

5 Likes

Thank you @OrionsCeiling :pray:

5 Likes

You could get lost

4 Likes

My condolences never easy bro keep ur head up :pray:t3::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Received a new toy today :relaxed:

Giant salad spinner, 17" MacBook pro and 64 oz Mason jar for scale

8 Likes