⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

@Choppo0816 i I recant. You are right! HC1 is also a male and started showing balls today. So we’re left with 1 female making a party of 7 in the tent

8 Likes

:joy::+1:t2:thought my eyes :eyes: were playing tricks with me :sunglasses: :ok_hand:t3::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

What strain is that

2 Likes

@Choppo0816

Its a unregistered flavor which we are calling Hutchcroft and bred by one of my brothers.
Its a cross between Under_Dawg_D x DoSiDos

The pollen came from a Under_Dawg_D Male. Here is a small video about the male pollen:

Here’s the Under_Dawg_D lineage

4 Likes

Are u gonna cross it at all :thinking::dash::seedling:

1 Like

@Choppo0816

No not yet. I don’t have the space to test males and pollenate. I’ll leave the breeding to my brother. I got the hookup with all his genetics anyways. Maybe when I get better at cultivation and have the space, I may cross some of his strains with some of other regulars that I have.

I am not quite there to be pheno hunting yet.

4 Likes

:joy::+1:t2: well for what it is worth I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: if u really wanted to u can knock it out as well with ur Knowledge granted with the space as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you brother :pray: I am doing my best to learn all this. I even read grow books during my free time.

1 Like

:100: no wonder u on top of ur game :joy::open_book: Na really ur on ur peas an queues I see why ur so filled of knowledge with this an why ur plants :seedling: look :eyes: the way they do keep it up :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Putting the scrog to use and evening out the canopy. I also use the flora caps as boosters seats for the shorter ones

My grow specs

8 Likes

Dang Vic! Looks clean. Sorry about your boys in there but hoping your brother can make some F2’s with them. Sick strain dude! And will you be adding a second scrog or are they all done stretch? Super interested and excited for you

4 Likes

Thanks @OrionsCeiling, I’m not feeling bad about the boys one bit, I got exp from raising and sexing them, to removing them from the herd. The funny thing is, my friend sent me 15 seeds, and out of all of them, only 1 female was obtained. Talk about harsh survival rate haha. USPS damaged majority of them during shipping.

I do have a 2nd scrog which has 6" mesh instead of the 4" that I’m using. I’ll add it once they gain about 3-4 more inches.

No F2s for now, I’m leaving the breeding to the expert, I’ll just ask him for more seeds and genetics haha

2 Likes

Oh dope! Yeah, you’ve got the connect! I guess I didn’t realize that your buddy’s the one breeding. I gotta say it looks like u know what you’re doing! I thought you bred Hutchcroft yourself. Either way your connection with the strain is epic. I hope it smokes as good as the story I’ve heard ab it!

2 Likes

From what I’m told, my buddy already has pollen from a very strong Hutchcroft male which was why they didn’t go up for adoption. :grinning:

2 Likes

New sprouts :seedling:

12 Likes

It’s looking amazing

6 Likes

Generative Period I (Start of Week 1)

Still sticking with FF step 6 as far as specs for at least another week or 2, then I’ll start lowering the humidity.

Buds are starting to form and beginning to start developing in volume :heart_eyes: :cherry_blossom:
They all seem happy and :sun_with_face: :pray:

8 Likes

You must wake up so excited to peek in your tent every day :joy: those babies are flawless

8 Likes

Something to look forward to every morning after a wake & bake with a cup of brew. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wake and bake, with a cup of brew is the best thing ever :joy:

5 Likes