⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

:joy: I’ve had 2 herniated discs. Back pains/problems are no joke :sob:

4 Likes

:sob: me too! 2 herniated disc’s and sciatica. Too much abuse on my body from break dancing, wrestling and jiu jitsu

6 Likes

I aspire to this!! Thanks Vic it looks amazing.
Top feeding in organic soil with amendments right now. It’s quite stressful. This would be absolutely ideal

4 Likes

Great setup and great info. I’ve been looking into auto setup for maintaining ph levels. Does one controller do ph, ppm, temp etc and you just have separate sensors or is everything stand alone? Control and sensor for each?

2 Likes

@zacuriah yes PH PPM, Temp, RH are all controller by independent controllers and sensors.

The Hydro X controls the Temp, RH, Lights and CO2
The Aqua X controls PH PPM Watering schedule

Everything is standalone once you get the main component

2 Likes

First haircut time to open up light to budsites. I will foliar feed them some revive tomorrow morning.

Bounce back and :sun_with_face: :pray:

9 Likes

Crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: break down :open_book: that was gd :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

And they are stretching… looking good

3 Likes

For anyone interested in the recipe for building the flood table, I added more information to the post above:

5 Likes

I am so glad to have this table on hand. Makes managing the little ones so much easier.

They seem happy with the table as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Had no choice but to top them today to even their height out before putting in the SCROG. I’ll give them a week to bounce back then will probably flip them to 12/12 after that.

9 Likes

Vegetative Phase I (End of Week 3))

Still sticking the course with the feeding program + the addition of Cal Si Mag by Love Trees

Lolipopped and rearranged them in a way so that if any of the Hutchcrofts are males, I can easily remove them while still having the tall ones on the outer edges. I am giving them a bit of time to recover and get a little taller before flipping to 12/12, I should have about a good 3-4" to go before they hit 15" tall. That’s probably the height limit before I really need to flip them…

I’m going to place another order for a 2nd SCROG for support and install it perhaps in a few weeks.

Here is also a video of the setup in action while fertigation, I am doing a top feed ebb & flow combo

8 Likes

Very impressive!! Yes the irony of the pains of growing to help with pain, it’s a B! lol! :joy: You know I haven’t gotten very far but just cleaning out the res, trimming, etc, all very painful even with grobo on a stand and me on a small ottoman.

Amazing job on the table!!!

6 Likes

Thanks @Angiebaby :pray:
It was pretty easy to put together, getting the parts and pieces was a pain in the ass however :laughing:

8 Likes

Dude that is so dope what size is ur tent :tent: that was pretty big :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Its a 48"x48"x80" :tent:

3 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: so I can definitely Can do something like that as well is that feeding them there nutes as well

1 Like

Yup, I’m using the canna line indicated on the chart above with cal si mag

1 Like

That is extremely smart I would actually like something like that now was going to do it myself but that looks gd :+1:t2:How do u balance the water :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I balance my water manually at the moment before running the feeder pump. The res also has a mixing pump and airstone running in it. I do have a ph controller however im not planning on putting it to use unless i go out on vacation. I enjoy doing some things manually like PH balancing as a ritual, it produces good growing habits

They are a top feed flood and drain recirculation setup which I run for 15 minutes every 2 to 3 days. I feed them when they look hungry.

4 Likes