⛺ Grow - GG#4 / Blue Dream / Hutchcroft **Harvested 636 grams**

Just got a vac sealer and will be trying this out :eyes: for sure. I love your methods and idea. Great work Vic. :fist_right::fist_left:

I was hoping I’d learn a lot in your Hiatus and catch up but here you are growing again :laughing:
Best of luck to you as always dude. I learn so much every time I’m on your thread. Also, I have some Alpha Brain in the mail on your recommendation I can’t wait. Memory and focus will have me so confident in myself.

I appreciate you bro enjoy your blessings in harvest :pray::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you @OrionsCeiling , I’m glad I get to share the journey and thoughts along the way, at the same time, I learned a lot from this community including from you. Data and feedback from peer growers are very helpful and important so without you guys I my growth would have been stunted. You’re in luck I am going to have to take a break after all :laughing:

Thats awesome you got a vac seal, you’ll enjoy the results. Use the gentle seal setting to seal, it will give you a better final shape.

Lmk how you like the alpha brain, I use it almost daily, especially on days I need to focus more.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips! And recipes :candy: I’m trying this technique on my recently harvested Coco :coconut: Melon :melon:

Have you seen the resealable bags :briefcase:?

5 Likes

That’s great! Please let me know how you like the results. I was thinking of getting some of those reusable manual sealing bags as well, it would be much better for the environment. Will definitely get some!

3 Likes

Will do. I split it half and half for an experiment :petri_dish:

2 Likes

Cure update from hutchcroft, smells super gassy coming out of the vac seal bag.

Also here’s something fun to share from our lab for a up and coming genetic business that I am now a part of.

We are running about 200 seeds from our test packs this run to hunt for keepers as well crossing a collection of seeds I’ve gathered the past few months. Huge special thanks to @FireGuy, we will have alot of new crosses on deck soon.

Have to move them into a 4x4 tent to prep space in the veg room for them.

12 Likes

They look :eyes: real nice :+1:t2: an tight I know with the humidity drop that makes it tight do u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: that method u did increased the tightness of it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

The vac seal definately makes them much tighter and dense. I really like this technique and will use it going forward. I’ll cure them in jars when consuming or flexing lol

5 Likes

Anytime @Vicc! Looking forward to see what new crosses arise!

Vac seal buds look awesome, I’ll definitely be trying this after I harvest my Grobo this Saturday. She won’t be much but I like trying new things.

4 Likes

Kinda figured that would increase the tightness of it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Jar :amphora: v. Sealed bag :briefcase:

12 Likes

@Fluffhead vac seal looks feel and smells much better right?

4 Likes

@Vicc yes :+1:t3: Perhaps they are able to dry more evenly. When I open a jar and move things around, I can’t fully inspect it or smell it. With the bags, I’m able to. It seems to be the way to go for me. Saves space too. Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

Nice looking buds and plants there!

5 Likes

After 4 week cure in vac seal, took out an oz to finish up in jars. They really start coming together after 3 to 4 days in the jar.

Blue Dream

GG#4

Hutchcroft

9 Likes

Looks :eyes: nice :+1:t2: an tight :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Great looking shmoke ya got there

4 Likes

When u cure in the vac seal do u still burp it or just let it sit for the 4 weeks?

2 Likes

Check out the curing / burping method I posted above a few weeks back:

5 Likes

Moved post to my other thread:

5 Likes