Grovebags

Has anyone tried these Grovebags before. I heard they have really good results. Looking for some feedback

1 Like

No sir, but they look like they would be worth the investment!

1 Like

No they look like more for dispensaries and places like that. I would never use something like that at home as it makes it look like your selling it. Last thing I would use, as you might be able to grow it legally, but not going have bags and bags packaged like I am selling it that here, in case. :grinning:

2 Likes

I totally understand where your coming from but for me it’s about storage the product correctly. I don’t sell any product so I don’t really care if anything thinks that.

2 Likes

OK good, I just worry about things like that. :grinning: I might be the only one, but I just use Cvaults and Boveda packs and it can keep a year or more. I have some from the dispensaries right at the year point now and it smokes fine. I just ordered another big 8 liter cVault today for the curing and long term storage of the grow I am doing now. I just leave it all in 1 big container 4 or 8 liter :rofl: until I finish smoking it.

1 Like

Cvaults are really nice. A member here donated one to me. I like it a lot.

I’m always looking for better and smarter ways to store my buds. So far my Automatic burping jars with Boveda packs in them seems to be the winner for me to date. Cost is reasonable as long as you build it yourself and full auto which is the best part.

3 Likes

I have some jars too, just I might leave some pretty big buds or even the entire top :grinning: if it fits.

Good showpiece, if I can get something around a foot.

1 Like

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@Mpower11,

• (They Sure Do Make It Sound Good): (Are You Going To Try Them):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I think I will try some but it’s going to be a bit before I would be able to post a review because I don’t even have a grow started at this time ;-(

4 Likes

Let us know about them. I just have some large 4 and 8 liter Cvaults so use them as I have them :grinning: but these might be nice for nugs and things. I really don’t have anything small.

2 Likes

Do you manual burp them daily when the buds are fresh?

I couldn’t handle manual burping so I set this up. Not sure if you seen this before. What is nice is you can build it as big or as small as you need

3 Likes

I do, but its easy and you can look at it and pick it up some. Plus the smell is amazing, I look forward to it, I might go open one now. Great smell. :grinning:

I think our quantities might be a lot different and you need a lot more. Doing 1 or maybe 2 cVaults a couple weeks is about the most I ever did.

3 Likes

True that is a good point… 1 or 2 isn’t a big deal but if you have to open double digit jars daily that isn’t for me.

Enjoy that smell :crazy_face:

3 Likes