Grobos are in .no seeds

Hey yall my grobos came in today. only took a week that’s awesome., but I don’t have my seeds Yet should I calibrate ph meters then unplug the units till seed get here? Any advice?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t touch anything yet. The probes are safe and sound in storage fluid. Use this time to read, read and read some more on this site.

8 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @Christifer , are you planning to sleep next to two grobos?
If so your gonna wanna read about the possible noise level of the pumps and what can be done to Iesson the sound.

Also you may need fans/air conditioner in that room to keep the grobos at room temp because the moisture can be an issue when proper ventillation is inadequate.
Not a great idea to have them up against a wall. :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Yeah Both In my room. i use the noise of my fan to sleep so shouldn’t be a problem. Also I use ac in room with my fan .thanks for the advice.,this forum is the best.

1 Like

How far for wall do you recommend?

Any why

6” should be plenty. Mine is about 4” with no issues.

2 Likes

Thats how far I set it .pictures is deceiving .thanks

2 Likes

I also have 2 filters coming for smell from @KeefGreenLeef check him out if yall haven’t.

3 Likes

I love the smell, but his mod is awesome innovation!

5 Likes

Put drain pans under to protect carpet

1 Like

Awesome @Christifer ! Double the fun!

Lots of good tips from the others here… Excited to see what you end up picking to grow :wink:

1 Like

Got my first seed from local despencey. It’s ALL GAS OG by Humboldt seed Co.
Grobo has a recipe for it …my first coco pod was cracked so i tossed it or I would be doing both ALL GAS OG. Got some gorilla glue seeds coming tomorrow from (ilgm) I’m super stoked

2 Likes

Because of the high temperature it creates.
Also the box has holes in the back where hot air can escape so if its next to the wall that hot air is directed right back into the grobo. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Thanks .it’s half foot away .just started germination yesterday the temperature in the grobo without fans is 76 ,water temp 74 to 73. I turned on the empty grobo to check temp with the fans and it at 73. Plus getting set up from @KeefGreenLeef . it should also help with temp if needed .plus I have ac.What do you think ? Any advice…is that hydrogaurd any good probly pick it up today.

1 Like

@Bplatinum9

1 Like

If you can’t keep water temps under 70 degrees then hydroguard is a must.

3 Likes

Nice, excited to see you grow All Gas OG. Good luck! If you have issues with germinating due to bad seeds, you can reach out to Humboldt. Humboldt has provided me free seeds in the past.

1 Like

Hydroguard is the truth so dont get caught without it!!!
Root rot developes easily when temps arent low enough! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like