Grobo won’t drain or fill [RESOLVED]

For some reason I can’t drain or fill my Grobo. It acts like it wants to start but then it stops. Please assist.

1 Like

Mine JUST got stuck in drain, blowing bubbles for a few minutes. Power cycle fixed me right up.

4 Likes

Filling only goes so high at each stage. You might be correct

1 Like

Try using the user button on your machine to start the function once there instead of the button on your app and see if that makes any difference.

My phone buttons will not let me pause but the user button will… just sayin’

2 Likes

@Static Power cycle it, and if you are using the website to drain and fill try using the phone app or vice-versa. Also check to make sure your firmware has been updated.

To do this goto Settings > About My Grobo. This will show you what version firmware your machine is running, current version is 9.2.1. If you do need to update your firmware be patient and let it finish, it will take awhile to complete.

4 Likes

@Static,

• (HowAreYouCommingAlong):? :question:

--

1 Like

Still not working

Open a ticket at support@grobo.io

4 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo!!

@Static I haven’t seen anything in support yet, but this is most likely water level sensor related. You can check that they can all rise and fall freely, then we can dig in further once you are on the support side.

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

Everything is fine @Stephen I took the panel off and unclogged the hoses. Thanks for your help.

6 Likes
  • ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

3 Likes