Grobo will not drain [RESOLVED]

Hello I got a grobo notification it is time to change water. I tried to drain the unit and the water does not drain please advise

3 Likes

I recommend opening a ticket with Grobo Support.

4 Likes

Or u can try reboot it by unplug it from behind ur grobo not the outlet wait 30 seconds plug :electric_plug: back in see if that helps if not I agree :point_up:t4: with @Wake put a ticket :ticket: in :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Is it mostly empty?

3 Likes

it is not empty … I have tried rebooting … I wrote grobo an email. When i say drain it just slowly dribbles out after about 20 it says its empty but it is not. I maybe drained 15% of total H20

3 Likes

The sensor on the back right is blocked or something is touching one of the 3 sensors
They look like flaps or folding handles

4 Likes

5 Likes

my roots dont look good either. I started this one in grobo start … had no prob refiling when i transfered after 1 week and a water change notification I did the white vinegar and water before i started?? flushed it 2 x with straight water

4 Likes

Roots dont look good, please dont look at them anymore they dont like light.
Can you check that clear plastix cover on th3 back right side and make sure those arent stuck. Thats likely your reason

4 Likes

i removed the plastic and not black plastic things that float when water lvl change still move

3 Likes

Ticket would be my next move as maybe the pump died. Mine has died before and had to replace it.

6 Likes

Hey @blue045,

I’ve just responded to your support ticket with a couple more questions. We will get you fixed up!

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

I received the pump … After install works as expected!!! Thx team!!

4 Likes

- - -

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes