Grobo vs Leaf

If the door will close! Mine came so damaged the door will not even close far enough to lock! It will also leak light into the cabinet, something I know will not work for growing good weed. I have been growing weed for many years in more traditional ways and know this unit (with the shipping damage) is NOT going to work out.

Hey @rodcross

I’m sorry that your experience has been tarnished by poor handling by the shipping company. But you have to realize that the issues you are facing with the damaged unit is not in any way the Grobo teams fault.

I had a small issue with the locking mechanism for my Grobo and I was a little upset at first but then I fixed it with the help of the knowledgeable staff over at Grobo. After that I had an issue with my PH probe being uncalibrated and the unit would over dose the system. This was once again rectified in a timely manner through the help of the Grobo team.

Essentially what I’m trying to convey to you is that even though it’s understandably frustrating when issues arise with such an expensive unit. However from my experience so far I would suggest a little patience. The Grobo team is dedicated to their customers and they will get you sorted out ASAP.

Cheers and I’m looking forward to seeing some pics of your new grow when you get your damaged unit replaced.

2 Likes

Can I use my own bottled nutrients?. I have “Humboldt’s secret nutrients”. Is it possible to purchase a grobo , Or is there already a shop where I can purchase? (Might buy 2)

1 Like

@Thareal_fuccthelaw_3,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Hey @Thareal_fuccthelaw_3,

Sorry, those nutes won’t work in our automated system. You can check out more about our Grobo Premium or Grobo Solid HERE.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like