Grobo Vs HiGrade Microscope

Since I have both the HiGrade microscope and the clip on from Grobo, I figured I would show a comparison of images.

HiGrade

Grobo clip on microscope

16 Likes

Very nice comparison thank you! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks for posting. I am thinking about getting one of the clip-ons at some point… those are some super clear and defined trichomes!

What cell phone do you use if you don’t mind me asking?

3 Likes

iPhone 12 Pro Max. Tech guy. What can I say.

5 Likes

I will say that if you have a case on your phone, you may need a little spacer on the clip side to keep the lens from angling.

1 Like

What did you use as a spacer?

I just cut a little piece of foam from the packaging for now.

1 Like

Good to know! Figured something like that, but now I know something that has been tried and effective :slight_smile:

I have an iPhone 7 so I’m not sure how good of a pic I’ll get in comparison, but either way, seems pretty sweet.

I have an Otter Box on my phone, so pretty hefty case.

1 Like

thank you 4 the post BeeDub! just bought the :groboone: Grobo clip as the resolution on your trichomes look good…the :iphone: iPhone clip will be easier to use and move around compared to my mini-digital scope that’s connected to a laptop :computer:

2 Likes

So the trick is to get a harvested bud and just sit at your table and play with the zoom and focus until you get pretty close. You can’t easily make adjustments on the live plant. Just a couple quick shots. Didn’t take too long to play with it. These are two consecutive shots after making my bud adjustments. Going to take some practice and patience.

3 Likes

Same lol

I found this :wink:!:wink:!

Think it speaks for itself :+1:!:+1:!..

Ebay: 264931148667

3 Likes