Grobo Start

5 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Probably already been asked (didn’t see it here)

What type/wattage of those LED strip lights are you using?

2 Likes

Plant Grow Light, LM301B Chips & Red Full Spectrum T5 Grow Lamp with Timer Plant Lights Bar 4 Dimmable Levels for Indoor Tent Seedling Hydroponics - 4Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088CZNWHQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_B52EZQMZBQEDB098KZMF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Very happy with the response from the product so far and highly recommend :+1:

4 Likes

7 Likes

I bet opening the door is like staring into the sun!! Hahaha.

I think you sold me on the supplemental lighting! Doesn’t seem to provide an extreme amount of wattage, but given the small area and the decent LED that comes with the Grobo already, I bet this gives a nice little boost. Would help keep my winter time temps up a bit as well.

Hmmmm.

Looks like you’re running 8 strips. Seeing any signs of cooking the plant?

3 Likes

Is this the 3500k red AND blue?

1 Like

Let there be light!!! :bulb: :sunny:

The plant seems to love the addition of the lights and I wished I would have added them earlier.

None whatsoever. I wouldn’t exceed (8-10) strips in total but it’s provided a HUGE difference in the development and structure of the biomass response.

6 Likes

Full-spectrum 3500 K&R

4 Likes

They DO love their light!!

Annnnnnd I have a set on the way now. Hahaha.

GD internets. :rofl:

2 Likes

You and your plant are gonna love them :+1:

Good luck with your grow!

3 Likes

So pretty its like Christmas in there… hahaha
How are you controlling the light timing in conjunction with the grobo lights? Or did you tap into the existing light wiring?

2 Likes

The lights come with (3) available timer options of 12, 6, & 3 hours. I have the timer set to (12) hours and it’s been operating like clockwork.

2 Likes

Thanks can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

Looking good! Can’t wait to see how much she stacks! Are the light cords going to the back of the Grobo machine?

Two cords are coming out the front of the unit.

1 Like

5 Likes

7 Likes

She’s stacking well! :+1:

3 Likes