Grobo Start

Thanks @Rich, good luck on your grow too! Please keep us posted on how the cherry diesel does!

2 Likes

Morning AG :sunny:

Some updates to share.

Issues :warning: occurred during the first (9) days and it was identified the nutrients had not dosed during this time. This made the plant very unhappy and I was sure the plant was lost.

Took steps to correct my concerns (literally cut :scissors: the rotted roots away and prayed) hahaha. **** Please only take these steps if you are entirely comfortable with potentially losing all your time invested in your grow****

Happy to report that things are back on track :+1:

7 Likes

Nice recovery :+1:

3 Likes

I am the same way, struggle to let a plant just die if I can save her.

3 Likes

But then again I’m okay with striking her down and smoking her. Strange I know. :rofl:

3 Likes

:wave: AG,

Just wanted to share a few updates. The plant is back on track with extraordinary progress with the rate of growth.

4 Likes

:wave:

:boom:

:v:

8 Likes

Looking better! How many days is she in total? What stage are you in now? Will you be flipping to Transition/Flower soon since she’s at the 2nd fan?

3 Likes

Transition: Day (12/14)

3 Likes

She a stretchy one

3 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Love the frosty look, coming in nicely. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Probably already been asked (didn’t see it here)

What type/wattage of those LED strip lights are you using?

2 Likes

Plant Grow Light, LM301B Chips & Red Full Spectrum T5 Grow Lamp with Timer Plant Lights Bar 4 Dimmable Levels for Indoor Tent Seedling Hydroponics - 4Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088CZNWHQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_B52EZQMZBQEDB098KZMF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Very happy with the response from the product so far and highly recommend :+1:

4 Likes