Grobo Start

What’s the ideal time to use the start before moving to the grobo? I have a start and want to time it right following my current grow so it can be seamless. Or close to.

2 Likes

Germination is 10 days
Early veg is 14 days
So 10 days if you want to transfer at early veg stage.
If you want to transfer in late veg keep in start for 24 days
:eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Morning :coffee: AG :seedling:,

Wanted to share a few updated pictures over the last few weeks.

Unfortunately, it was identified yesterday my Sour Kush plant is MALE. So that plant will be terminated and the focus will be prioritized to Cherry :cherries: Diesel.

4 Likes

I bet your glad it happened in the start instead of thd grobo! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Yes ma’am! Much easier to accept the loss!

5 Likes

So I finally set mine up 3 days ago… Already lots of action! Doing 2 Big Blue Devils here.

8 Likes

The start is being pretty consistent with three day sprouting!
Have you decided what stage you want to transfer in? :eyes::seedling:

I’m thinking these are going to go in the grow tent. (super Soil)
… Any pointers? Im guessing the sooner the better once they stable…

2 Likes

If your going tent, do you plan on burying the peat pod in soil or removing it before you plant?
So if your leaving it in the pod id say go for it but, if your gonna remove the pod id wait until the stalk thickens up to be sure it can be salvageable enough incase of a bad snip or tear! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I was thinking of leaving it. From the feel of the pod Is be worried about handling it. It seems denser than the cocoa pods.

2 Likes

:wave: AG,

Just a few updates to share

6 Likes

Nice start rich! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Looks nice and tall! How long did you keep the plant in the Grobo Start for? I’m going to keep my next plant in the Grobo Start longer!

3 Likes

:wave:

This cherry :cherries: diesel had roughly (35) days (+/-) a day or two.

I enjoy experimenting with my plants and the Grobo technology so I wanted to see what this GS could do.

I’m happy to report my expectations were exceeded and my decision to leave the plant in there longer was the right call.

Good luck with your GS and growing adventures!

7 Likes

Thanks @Rich, good luck on your grow too! Please keep us posted on how the cherry diesel does!

2 Likes

Morning AG :sunny:

Some updates to share.

Issues :warning: occurred during the first (9) days and it was identified the nutrients had not dosed during this time. This made the plant very unhappy and I was sure the plant was lost.

Took steps to correct my concerns (literally cut :scissors: the rotted roots away and prayed) hahaha. **** Please only take these steps if you are entirely comfortable with potentially losing all your time invested in your grow****

Happy to report that things are back on track :+1:

7 Likes

Nice recovery :+1:

3 Likes

I am the same way, struggle to let a plant just die if I can save her.

3 Likes

But then again I’m okay with striking her down and smoking her. Strange I know. :rofl:

3 Likes

:wave: AG,

Just wanted to share a few updates. The plant is back on track with extraordinary progress with the rate of growth.

4 Likes