Grobo Software Updates: Comments

This thread is for comments and questions about the software updates posted in the Grobo Software Update Thread.

5 Likes

Is there an update being pushed through now. My indicater light looks a little bit purple and buttons won’t work in the app. Anyone else have this issue today?

2 Likes

Hey @Ctaylor684

You may have just lost connection. I think your Grobo will try and reconnect to your wifi every 10 minutes. Try a reset by unplugging your machine for 30 seconds and see if that works. Mine has been stable today btw.

2 Likes

I just have never seen that color on the indicator light. Lost connection a few times throughout the grow due to power outage but have never seen it turn that color before mostly curious. All is good though and only another few weeks till its on to the next grow! :grinning: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Have not seen any software updates in awhile. For such a new product, this was one thing I was hoping would get updates periodically. System has been fine, but being in software engineering field myself, we have not had any updates for some time, and there is lots of potential that can be unlocked with this product, with better software. Anything software wise we can expect in the future?

3 Likes

Hopefully maybe just user end information. Would love if it gave us real time updates including temp/ humidity and recommendations for adjustments. I just want information to learn more.

3 Likes

Same. Things that are not difficult to enable on Grobos end. So far, only a month in, and I love the product. Sure it has its limitations, but its an early product, so I did not have terribly high expectations, although enough, given this unit is 2K… So not “budget” price. They need to be better with the Software Updates, show all the stats, is a great step.

4 Likes

I would love… to be able to see my stats and to have an independent grobo software.

3 Likes

Showing the data, would help solve lots of problems, and eliminate tickets for everything. I see lots of activity in these forums, that get escalated to Grobo reps, just because we can’t see the data.

I get you don’t want to scare starters away. Make all these stats in an “Advanced Tab” or something.

My plans are to get a second Grow Box soon. Im looking at Leaf, a 2nd Grobo, or Seedo. Right now, the software is one of my main deciding factors, and Grobo has not impressed on that front.

4 Likes