Grobo Smell elimination MOD. Stay discrete with this new add on. You can invite grandma over again

Thanks, I am just dabbling right now. I can add a filter too if I need. I mostly want to get the window, the vent and things setup until the Grobo 2 comes. It should look just like a normal dryer vent. I probably will not need to run it until 2 are going. The little smell now I can take care of.

1 Like

Just attached mine after waiting on them to come in stock! Works like a charm with the smell! Thanks for the idea :muscle:t5:

2 Likes

Perfect and under $100. Can’t beat it.

1 Like

I must ask what did you do to keep the temp in chk? I notice my temp rising and humidity decreasing already along with my water temp going up all things I have before been well in control of with the two additional fans I have added inside myself.

I put together my stank-be-gone unit
I’m attaching to the back with the magnets as shown they wrap around to the sides. I was not going to put that much weight attached to unit and I can take on and off as needed. The back of the unit with the exhaust screen, I have attached more foam stripping for a great seal. I plug in soon. on early veg now 21 days in of grow. I’ll update a pic when attached.

3 Likes

So you’re getting rid of me???

Never Mr. S.
Looking for that sweet old time stank I miss so much.
Happy grows to you this season.

3 Likes