Grobo Smell elimination MOD. Stay discrete with this new add on. You can invite grandma over again

No I purchased the same size screws a half inch longer to compensate for the plastic and foam.

5 Likes

The one I made before this one didn’t have foam so the grobo screws and #6 washers worked fine. I wanted more efficienty and less leaks

3 Likes

Bye bye :wave: Off to New Jersey. sold to @tightt. Thanks again for you business and your trust. Biggups! Enjoy

13 Likes

Great looking mod - nice & neat!

3 Likes

ahhh man i just got on the team im not ready to go crazy wit accessories yet jesus christ this is insane lol

2 Likes

(#GoodIdeas):

--

:brain: :bulb:

6 Likes

How many inches does it add in height?

or

Total height from the very bottom till top after adding mod?

@KeefGreenLeef

20” mod. 70” altogether

1 Like

@KeefGreenLeef … I could definitely use this. Message me I am very interested.

2 Likes

Inboxed

3 Likes

KeefGreenLeef, my Brother, I just bought a grobo and waiting on it…But I will buy this now!
Whats the damage/cost. Before you get back ordered and all! ;-).Im from East Chicago, been along time since I been back in the harbor. Hit me back if you still making them.

2 Likes

Yap! I got 2 flying out Friday. It’s 200 plus delivery on shipping day. I’m in the chi so it shouldn’t be much. Takes about 5 days to Order parts and build. If you serious hit me on my email k9imus@rocketmail.com, and I’ll start ordering everything.

3 Likes

Quick question!? So does this mod help with heat Inside the grobo? Or is it more to prevent smelling?

1 Like

Both. The fan pulls 100cfms. That creates negative pressure in the system. So if smell is not an issue, you can remove the the charcoal canister and get maximum air escape while still scrubbing air with the grobo carbon filter more efficiently. It’s a win

4 Likes

What a great idea! My Grobo premium arrives in a couple days and I would really like to have this smell elimination mod.

Would you be willing to make one for me? I can send the $200 payment + shipping costs.

Nate

3 Likes

Inboxed

1 Like

I see you @KeefGreenLeef, nicely done indeed! I’ve shared this with the team. :wink:

Cheers,
Stephen

12 Likes

Thanks Stephen.

2 Likes

I hope one day Stephen will holler at me. #2020goals :joy:

7 Likes

Ok I thought this was funny. :joy: grobo inside… can outside… :joy: Not serious tho.

5 Likes