Grobo should sell all the different things maybe?

I am a new guy and mine has not even arrived yet, but been reading here and most say you need Hydroguard, internal fan, maybe this and that. I bought the Grobo Pro kit with all the extras, but would have been nice to find the other things on their site. I had no idea on Hydroguard so had to go looking, not sure what kind of internal fan to add or what wires fit thru the door so it still closes and things like that.

Would be nice to see either a Grobo Recommended list of things that are known to fit and work properly or even them being sold on their website.

Also if Hydroguard is so needed, maybe a small bottle should come with it to get you started?

3 Likes

I think the essentials are included. An extra coco pod would be nice. Add the others things as you go along.

I’m just wondering when they’ll stock Starter extensions again… seriously frustrating.

I think I read somewhere that it would be next month. Can’t remember but “available August”
sounds really familiar

@TheDogMan,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like