Grobo setup question

Good evening everyone

Getting ready to unbox my Grobo but my question is can I set it up tonight but not start my grow until Monday or Tuesday next week?

2 Likes

I would advise you wait till you have your seed. prep as much as possible but no need to remove the caps that are on your probes or fill the reservoir with water.

1 Like

Understand thanks

Right now I can’t get it to connect to my wifi not sure why. I can see it connected on my router but can’t get past this page. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Have you tried to refresh your app? If not close out and reopen app, settings, reconnect wifi and follow prompts.

1 Like

Got it reset and redid the settings this time it worked :slight_smile:

Not sure why the 4th time it worked but I’m in

I’m planning on growing Lemon Gelato.

Just debating if I should pick generic Indica or just regular gelato recipe? Any thoughts?

It is it Indica dominant strain

3 Likes

I would go generic, its not an auto right?

1 Like

& If your unit is really far from your router I would recommend purchasing a Wi-Fi extender and plugging it closer to your device or somewhere in the middle so you have a stable Wi-Fi connection.

1 Like

Yes it’s not a auto strain. Ok thanks for the wifi and strain tip

1 Like

I always can’t connect through android but on my iPhone I can . So no suggestions other than try a different device tablet or something

4 Likes

I actually bought one just for my grobo the ipad mini , I haven’t gotten my grobo yet but I sure as hell wasnt going to run it off of my galaxy s9 plus !! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah my galaxy 9 plus doesn’t work to connect it. Weird

2 Likes