Grobo SALE in Chicago (SOLD)

:groboone:Grobo Premium 4 Sale (Black Friday PRICE $700 ONLY) :fire: :fire: :fire: :arrow_down:

Great learning :books: experience to grow quality :seedling: in the comfort of your home :houses:

Purchased :new: in July 2020. Clean and in excellent condition. The pH probe is maintained and calibrated on a regular basis.

:truck: Pick Up (location near Costco - 2746 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614)

Zelle payment :moneybag: required

Extras Included:

• Support racks, pea pod adapter cover, two (2) coco pods, clip on magnifier microscope, and a scrog

• 1/2 filled bottles of #1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 can be included, if needed

• full grow support on your 1st grow, if needed

Note: :truck: Delivery service (30 mile radius) potentially available for an additional $300 charge. Grobo requires a $79.99 to set the unit up online with their support. Grobo support is top notch as they are professional and personable.

:star_struck: Priced to SELL for end of year as looking for a good home for my Grobo :groboone:

4 Likes

Great price and I would buy it in a second :grinning: if I could get it.

A lot of people are selling them, just the problem is getting it though. :grinning:

I dont know your location except Chicago, but “maybe” put a few options for it. Are you near the the state border you can meet someone to make its easier? Would you for "$XXXX maybe meet someone halfway or something like that?

3 Likes

4 sure @TheDogMan located @ 2746 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL 60614 and can meet where it works well for both of us :heavy_dollar_sign:. check out some details above but let’s discuss as it would be great for my :groboone: to have a good home. hit me up as it will be helpful to sell before the end of the year :christmas_tree::slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish. I just got a 2nd Grobo 2 and trying to get it going this week. That is why, when I see these sales ads, I wish some were closer. I could have paid you half what I just paid for it. :grinning:

It is not the $, it is getting it :grinning:that has always been the problem with the used ones. Your 7-8 hours even halfway with a lunch stop, so its an all nighter or over nighter.

2 Likes

:+1:t4: let me know if your ever up for a :groboone: Grobo Premium road trip :oncoming_automobile: purchase in the future :slight_smile: happy growing grower :seedling:

2 Likes

:moneybag: :arrow_down:
PRICE DROP

:fire: :heavy_dollar_sign:
FIRE SALE

:houses: :seedling: :groboone:
HOME GROWING GROBO Premium

:heavy_dollar_sign: 700 :money_with_wings: :star_struck:

SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS only

:truck: :money_mouth_face:

DELIVERY options are potentially available

3 Likes

I am surprised it has not sold yet. I would, just I have 2 Grobos now and nothing going :grinning:

Time consuming with the holidays, still have a few hours of trimming I can’t get to and waiting on a seed to pop, if it ever does, so I can get going in one.

1 Like

you have been the only interest @TheDogMan it’s priced to sell…hopefully before the end of the year…let me know if you have any friends of interest…delivery options available

:heart_eyes:

direct message sent

unit is already cleaned and calibrated but i’ll shine her up again with another recalibration just to ensure her next grow is off on the right foot …

i just ordered a new grobo air stone (and EC calibration solution) for fresh new bubbles that i can include too

i got two in the grobo start right now …one was meant for the grobo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

look forward to hearing back from you

2 Likes

after a FULL cleaning :soap:(dusted, shined, alcohol, vinegar, peroxide, pH probe, Ec probe, etc) and calibration…my :groboone: was SOLD to a good home :blush:

look forward to having another grower get started with GROBO

thank you :pray:t3: GROBO for teaching me how to grow quality hydroponics in the comfort of my own :houses:

3 Likes