Grobo Owners - What's your Average Yield?

This question is for those who own a Grobo, what is your average yield for Cannabis?

Also what was your best yield? What did you do specifically to get a better yield?

Having a hard time deciding if I want one as what I’ve been reading suggests that it produces about an Ounce. I can go through an ounce within 2 weeks. So I would want to have a machine that can produce 4+ ounces per grow at least. That way I can always have medicine between grows. As well, I think the grobo can only grow one plant… I use various strains of medicine depending on what I need it for. So the idea of just one strain definitely makes the Grobo less appealing.

5 Likes

Hey @theactor19 I haven’t harvested my first grow yet, but if you do a quick search on the site, I’m seeing that people are getting about 2oz dried weight. If you look Here Grobo team states an avg of about 6oz/yr. it would likely depend on recipes and how long each one is until harvest.
I’m going to be harvesting next week, I’ll be sure to post dry yield!

6 Likes

Hey bud. Average so far is over 2 oz plus. Some higher for more experienced growers

3 Likes

@theactor19,
((Community Grow Photos))
Stephen : The Sweet tooth was not an auto and the yield was 42 grams. It was topped a couple times. The Lemon Thai yield was 58 grams.
https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=yield
:thinking:

6 Likes