Grobo outdoor transplants- auto kush

The bigger of the two had beginning of dampening off. So i popped it up a bit and cast it. Cannabis products are always 420 friendly

4 Likes

Finally its stopped snowing and being cold. Hopefully can move them outside this week. Maybe next week.

2 Likes

I know I have the same problem here in ON lol… just had snow the other day and next week it’s saying 25 wed/Thurs. I think June will be good for me to go outside with mine. Where did you get your pots?

1 Like

Ordered on amazon. 80 for 6. Ended up getting 12 for other tropical plants i have.

1 Like

Checked on them this morning. A 5th brand new air stone dead. Thankfully i checked. Watching the roots
The dampening hasnt left but the plant is doing ok.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll have to steal making this greenhouse

3 Likes

The screen was cheap. 20$ maybe. As it didnt come with a frame the left and right sides are reused frames for a piece of furniture we bought a while back and couldnt come to contributing more to global polution than i needed. The rest was leftover wood from my new fence 2 years ago. I am by no means a handy man. Fuxk i have soft :raised_hand: ha.
Canadian govt now states its ok if its not obvious. This will also prevent pests and further control temperature dips or spikes. My neighbor is paying to cut down one of my backyard trees so I’ll have summer light for like 18 hrs a day now.
Lots of free time to spruce my garden up too. Haha. Already have 3 kinds of fruit sprouting.

7 Likes

Will likely transplant on first day of flower. Unless roots get to big. Looking at daily.
Plant one had the pod dry out so much it fell in.
Plant two has been fighting dsmpening off. I got the pod up and it feels dryer. However has not recovered yet as i have had this twice previously and know what it looks like as i have recovered both times.

1 Like

4 Likes

@chris_barfield you might know.
Doing 2 grobo to dirt transplants.
Unit 2 plant has dampening off. The pod is half an inch above the flush surface and still remains quite wet. Fans and kleenex have not helped. Ive been using raw stuffers for the pre rolls with a cut up the middle to help absorb mositure and maintain plant stability.
Wouls putting it in dirt now be better or worse than waiting 8 days till flowering starts and doing it then. I keep thinking the dirt will dry out the pod. Above the section of sampening the plants stalk has doubled in width and is turning barky as i have seen it do before.
Wouls you plant now or try to wait. Plant looks healthy in all other aspects

2 Likes

Damn well if your going to do anything like do it during veg for sure … do not flip and do it as the plant is gunna go into extreme shock for most likely two weeks … when you do it raise humdity up to 80 percent as this wil help ease the transition… when you transplant cover the roots in mychorizae (I use great white or xtreme gardening) to help with shock… also something like liquid karma helps to reduce shock and so will recharge… but do not flip and then transplant any abuse your going to want to do it in veg and wait till it recovers … when I transplant from dirt to the grobo my plant was shocked for two full weeks before any signs of recovery

3 Likes

Ok. Im being up front. Appreciate the confirmation and for sure not spending more. Ill use this and its going into fox farm dirt. Sorta got to use what i have thing. Ive been way more abuseful to them snd they seem to be ok with it lol.

Sort of an experiment
Im not sure how to get a high humidity if there outside where it’s zero. Cant leave in the grobo or flower soon and too big of roots to oull out

i have built a greenhouse for them. If inspray it constantly with water will that jack it up. Its duct tape sealed and has aair flow from under the deck boards to bring in breezes

This whole thing is an experiment. Dipped the roots in the root growth fungus stuff pictured above. Next 3 to 4 days will be rainy in Calgary after that warm in the 20s. Lets see how well they do. Have a water spray for the greenhouse to help elevate humidity.

6 Likes

Did you put this cover together, or did you buy it as is?

Oh gotcha I read it wrong but yea honestly dude they will bounce back for sure just keep them shaded as the sun will be too much at first but you will be fine

2 Likes

Cover was on walmart for 25 dollars. Just built the frame myself. Should keep smell down too. I have 5 lavender plants to move around it too.

1 Like

Plants are so fascinating
One took to dirt and generally looks normal. Thats the one with dampening off and i didnt water it. The other one is wilting on the bottom branches meaning its not able to sustain required water intake. Hopefully bounces back

1 Like

Nice, is it true that lavender is difficult to grow?