Grobo One Grow Pictures

Hi Stephen,

yeah, I saw the time lapse video on FB and got really excited. Really happy that you share grow pictures and stuff with us. Still hoping that we get some more insights in growing with grobo and especially harvest before you start shipping. But I understand that you guys are busy like hell and other things are more important. Keep up your work!

1 Like

Here we are, this is a white widow fem seed from Canuk Seeds. It went in the unit on Saturday and has finally germinated and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ll be posting more pictures as the grow process goes on. I also had a question for Stephen, you said you had setup a GoPro or some filming device to record a growth over a weekend or during germination. Could you send me a picture of your setup. I’ve got a suction up mount for my hero 5 so could try that as long as it won’t interfere with the grobo functionality. Be in touch.

Daniel Jursza

4 Likes

Hey Daniel,

Things move really fast around here and I don’t have the rig setup at the moment. I used a GoPro with a stand and ran a cable into the unit through the front door to ensure the GoPro batteries were continually charged. This worked for the seedling stage, but once your plant starts getting taller you may want to switch to hanging it from the inside of the door. We are working on a couple solutions to offer you for camera placement, so stay tuned!

Stephen

1 Like

Daniel,

I’m happy to see someone posting pictures of their unit and journey so far! This leads me to believe you are not a beta tester, can you please confirm? If so, does this mean that units are now available to be released for shipping within CA only or both CA and US? @bjorn (can you chime in on this, sir?)

Can you go through what it was like with unboxing the unit and the time you spent setting up the Grobo and Application? How is the application look so far? Easy to navigate through menus and settings? Are there more recipe (strain) options than you expected? How quite is the unit after you got it running? Are you happy with the overall product so far?

I’m very eager to receive my Grobo, so don’t mind all the questions, just waiting like a kid on Christmas! Happy to see you received your Grobo! Congratulations to you and best of luck to you on your grow!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey Rich, I am a beta tester, the little seed is doing well so far. I’m very pleased with the progress in such short time. I will be posting pictures once in a while based on plant development. Here we are today though, a week from when I planted the White Widow Fem seed.

3 Likes

Hey @Rich,

As Daniel mentioned, he is a Beta tester and so shipping has not yet started for either Canada or the USA. We are revamping how we share updates so more information is coming next week!

3 Likes

Sounds good! Glad to see all the positive posts coming over the past few weeks, getting very excited to receive the unit!

Hi Daniel,
can you give some more insights on your growing experience? Is it easy to control? How loud is grobo? When plants are growing taller are you smelling something? What about the light emissions?

Thanks!

Fanatic

1 Like

@bjorn

Can we expect the September update to be released today or should we anticipate a Friday release?

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Community Grow Photos

This one came in at 28 grams. A beautiful ounce!

4 Likes

10 Grobo testing away!

5 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Hi Stephen,

Can you comment more on this…was this what you were anticipating prior to this test? Could any other techniques have been used to provide a larger yield or is this simply what this strain produces in a given harvest?

Are you experiencing larger harvests with your other tests?

Thanks!

Hey Rich,

I took this harvest through the office looking for estimates on a final dry weight. Bjorn was within 1/2 gram! This is my 1st run of the Auto Sweet tooth and I topped her once. She showed a bit of calcium deficiency from a low pH, so I adjusted accordingly. With a bit more involvement I’d expect to be able to bump that yield up by 20-30%. I have pulled several oz from tests before, so don’t fret about yield. This test impressed me with the beautiful and abundant trichome development more than the 28 grams.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the follow up! The pictures provided were beautiful, I was just curious if that was a typical yield being returned with the most recent machines. I was happy with the pictures of what I could see of the Trichomes, they look very dusty.

Thanks again!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Grow Photos

@Stephen Im very interested how you create concentrates from the sweet leaf.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community Grow Photos

@OGJ,

:thinking:

1 Like