Grobo on too long?

Hi there. I just stared my germination process. As I write this, its only been about 24 hrs. My question is how do i know if my lights or grobo are going off when supposed to? My light settings are set at 5AM - 1AM. I think its has been running straight since I started last night. How can I figure out if this is running properly? Is the pump always going and just the light turns off?
Sorry, newbie here…

3 Likes

I just went through this earlier this week. The lights go on and off per schedule and the pump runs 24/7. Sit back and watch the magic!

2 Likes

Ok thank you!

2 Likes

If u are up at 1am to 5am that’s when ur unit should be off

3 Likes

I’l test it out tomorrow night,
Thank you much!

2 Likes

When you get to flower just go with 7 to 7 makes life easier! That’s 7 pm lights on to 7 am lights off :joy::joy::+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks i will!

You can get a smart plug with a wattage meter and see the power fluctuate. Otherwise you either look at 1am or open a support ticket to confirm the system is logging lights off

I’l check at 1am tom. Thank you!

1 Like

If I were you I’d just change the light times. If you are unsure ask @Stephen. He’ll hook you up

1 Like

@GrowinGrowingGone I had the same problem, noticed it within the first 3 days of the turning on the unit. I got an email back saying your on 18/6 light schedule. So I come to the community forum & was able to figure out thanks to the help of these guys that my unit had a bad LED stack up & needed to be replaced. When they ran diagnostics the second time that when they realized they werent getting proper temp readings. Unfortunately by this time it was too late my grow had died by the time the new LED stack up came in. Heres what you do. Step 1 - log into my grobo. Step 2 - go to settings Step 3 - lighting schedule Step 4 - drag the blue bar to your current time so it goes off, for testing purposes. (You can always change the time back) step 5 - your grobo unit should be blacked out completely dark.

@Stephen @Azuri @Bplatinum9 were all a lot of help I would use them as referencing tools, very kind & knowledgable.

5 Likes

Its going off at designated times and looks to be working correctly! Thanks for the feedback everyone!

4 Likes