Grobo Nutrients Delivery [RESOLVED]

Are any of you guys having problem getting Nutes deliver by Grobo. I order my PH balancing Kit and New Nutes to start my new Grow in July 15 and still have not even received any emails about it being shipped. What is going on? I paid the full amount the same day. . @Bplatinum9 @bjorn @Stephen

4 Likes

IM not aware of any delays but shoot a ticket to @Dani and see if she can locate your order for you.

5 Likes

That’s what I did with the pro kit. Submitted a ticket and had tracking info within the hour.

6 Likes

@CannaboyHere - I just checked your order. It looks like the fulfilment center is waiting on the pH kits to arrive so they can send them to you. It might take another 2-3 weeks before they’re in stock as all shipping seems to still be taking longer.

If you need the nutrients immediately, just email us at support@grobo.io with your order number and then we can split the shipment for you.

8 Likes

Name another company who’s CEO would respond to a forum post regarding “shipping delays” on a Sunday? This is one of the most valuable aspects of owning a Grobo.

10 Likes

You just beat me to making the same comment!

5 Likes

Great, thank you.

1 Like

And it’s a long weekend for us lol

3 Likes

@Dani @Stephen @bjorn and the rest of the Grobo team are always 110% on top of things.

6 Likes

I still having received the items I ordered, what is going On? @bjorn @Dani @Stephen

1 Like

Hey @CannaboyHere,

If you email us at support@grobo.io I can look into your order for you.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

I received the order. Thank you guys. Now I’m debating on what to grow next. . .

3 Likes