Grobo keeps dropping ph to 5 for no reason [RESOLVED]

I been having a problem with my grow and getting dry and crispy leaves and my ph was super low at 5. I contacted Grobo support and they said to recalibrate the ph meter. It was off, so I did it, and this morning it was around 6 so I thought OK, I checked again just now and it is dropping yet again. Looks like going down to possible 5 or around there and I know that can not be right as that is why my plant was dying in the first place. Also bottle 5 almost completely emptied overnight.

I might pull all the hoses and start doing this manually, but kinda defeats buying a Grobo.

1 Like

Hey @TheDogMan,

Reaching out to support is your best bet here, AG can’t help with this issue much. Checking your unit data, your calibration did not work, you have a 1 point only. Looks like the unit lost wifi or power cycled in the middle of your calibration. Need to do it again. Support can help.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Thanks redoing it now.

1 Like

Bottle 5 should only dispense when you do a drain / fill

Bottle 1 , 2 control Ph they can drop during the week but bottles 3,4,5 should only be used on a drain / fill… So it doesn’t make sense that you unit used all of bottle 5 in one night… But I’m sure support can help you since they can see the back end data

2 Likes

Not sure, but it’s almost empty now, why I noticed it right away. :grinning: I had just replaced bottle 4 a day or so back and it was not close to where it is now.

I think it is a lost case anyways now as the ph went from whatever to over 7, back down to 5, up to 6, down to 5.5 again and changes like this are supposed to happen over many days not a few hours. Who knows hope to get something.

2 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan,

The team has responded with a game plan. I’ll mark this thread as resolved, as the new calibration was a success.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes