Grobo Grow Recipes

Hey Azuri,

We love to hear your thoughts, keep them coming.

Yes, we are adding much more to the app. You will see your Grobo ‘come to life’ very soon with over 80 Notifications to walk you through your grow. We are actively working on a Grow Journal feature to allow you to track your progress and we are discussing a home page overhaul that will display statistics about your current status. All in the works, looking forward to hearing your thoughts on each item as we roll them out.

Best,
Stephen

9 Likes

I echo @Azuri ‘a sentiments. And thanks for the good response @Stephen. These updates to the app will be very welcome additions. I think some transparency into the grow is important so we can all improve and learn as we go.

5 Likes

Hey @Nick_Philavong any chance that’s a sativa?

9 posts were split to a new topic: Acidic bottle is low

Would you consider adding a recipe for Girl Scout Cookies Extreme from ILGM? It is a Indica-dominant hybrid. I am hoping to use this for my next grow. Here is more info:

• Produces high yield
  • Has a pleasant smell and taste
  • Gives an instant relaxation

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme marijuana strain (not to be confused with the less extreme Girl Scout Cookies strain) is a hybrid between OG Kush and Durban Poison bred in California. Its aroma is lovely: a combination of sweetness and earthiness, along with a delightful high when consumed. Girl Scout Cookies Extreme makes the user feel completely relaxed as well as euphoric. As far as end of day strains go, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is the best.

The THC content of Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is high, making for an extremely cerebral experience. That said, it also works wonders for people suffering from major pain, loss of appetite, and nausea. Ultimately, Girl Scout Cookies Extreme is a great all-around marijuana strain that has reached its levels of popularity for a good reason.

Thank you

5 Likes

Nice find scsouthern,

I’m a fan of Robert over at ILGM, just wish he wouldn’t use the word marijuana. I’ve added it to the list for next recipe revision!

Stephen

2 Likes

Completely agree. Verbiage needs to change for people to understand things have changed since the propaganda long past

3 Likes

@Stephen More seeds for your consideration
Barneys-LSD
Barneys-Pineapple chunk
Barneys-Acapulco gold
Brothers Grim-Cinderella 99 ( Super excited about this one)
Barneys-Peyote Critiical
Seedsman-Cheese
Seedsman-Velet Bud
Royal Queen Seeds-Sour Diesel
Royal Queen Seeds-Critical

4 Likes

can u add the recipe for the following or suggest alternative recipe:
Biddy Early Feminised Seeds
Seedbank Serious Seeds
Genetics Early Skunk x Warlock
Sex Feminized
Variety Sativa
Flowering Type Photoperiod
THC Content High
CBD Content Low (0-1%)
Yield High
Plant Height Medium
Grows Greenhouse, Grows Indoors, Grows Outside
Flowering Time 50-60 days

4 Likes

I bought a bunch of auto flowering seeds any way to add them? Auto black jack, auto seemango, auto berry bomb, auto bloody skunk, auto tangerine dream, and banana haze which is not auto flowering. Any way to get them added?

4 Likes

@Bongsmoker89 @Stephen is our recipe wizard and he’s out for the rest of this week

If you want to grow an autoflowering plant in the mean time try selecting the “Cannabis - Autoflower - Generic” from the recipes section

Regards,

Chris.

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I clicked on. Can I get the tangerine dream auto added so it does the proper cycle lol. I’m gonna try green crack next can I get that strain added as well lol.

3 Likes

@Bongsmoker89 once Stephen is back in next week he’ll work through the list and add what he can :+1:

Green crack is already a recipe (Cannabis - Sativa - Green Crack) - unless you’re referring to an auto recipe

Regards,

Chris.

2 Likes

My mistake must have missed that. No just the regular one.

1 Like

Hey @Stephen
I was wondering if it was possible to add the strain called Missing In Barcelona (M.I.B) by Eva seeds into the grobos recipe list. I feel it could make a good candidate for the list since the strain is for high tolerant users.

1 Like

Be careful with Berner and cookies seeds I have been reading that they have been herming a lot

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Can I sleep with my Grobo?

Hey @Stephen, are you able to add Sugar Black Rose to the database? Purchased for my next cycle :slight_smile:
Thanks,
J

4 posts were split to a new topic: I can’t find my strain in the recipe list!