Grobo grow questions

So winter is coming. I recently started having temperature issues. My temps have been staying between 65 and 70 degrees. I need figure out how to raise my temperature before I start a new grow. Unfortunately my first grow has become over crowded and with the low temperature and poor air circulation I have powdery mildew underneath the canopy and it spread fast in a week of flushing.
Any ideas? I keep a cool house and want to warm the inside of my grobo.
I have a seedling heat mat which I put in back of the fans with magnets and a 3" space for air to the fans hoping they will suck in warm air. I got it up to 72 degrees but wont be enough for a new grow.

2 Likes

A space heater is what i use, just got to keep an eye on humidity, don’t let it get to low. Put something damp inside unit if it does or get a humidifier.

2 Likes

Do you put it behind by the fans? Oil filled radiant or ceramic with a fan. I want a safe way to heat it

Well my unit is in a corner of a room and its about 3ft in front pushing the air down the side of unit to corner walls- Seems to do the trick. You could always move it a little closer for higher temp. You just would have to see what works best for you and the room its in :+1:

2 Likes