Grobo for sale lmk

No dude, why are you trying to low ball me right now, I’m selling it for half off with a bunch of extra stuff that is needed besides the light, but I will throw that in as well, dude it’s a steal, $400 would be like giving it away for free almost, I can’t afford that I spent about 2,500 all together on it, 1,100 is a good deal especially it was only used once this is the best deal your gonna find if your really interested in owning a grobo this is your best shot if you can’t afford a new one, and again it was used once it’s like brand new, it was only ran for about a month also if you just don’t have the cash I can wait till you can make up the rest of it, it’s not going no where lol but I’ll give it a week of waiting and then if I have any other options I’ll move on, lmk ASAP and please take this seriously and don’t waste my time, I said no to 400 and then you say 401 like you knew I wasn’t gonna say yes

take it to a pawn shop and see how much you get. $400 cash in hand

Dude honestly stop responding, your wasting my time a pawn shop is obviously gonna pay less cus they need to sell it and make they cash off of it also, your honestly annoying me, pls tell me how you think 400 is a reasonable price, pls I wanna hear how, can you get this grobo only used for a month anywhere else for cheaper, with all the nutrients, pro growers kit and seeds anywhere else, no you can’t so stop annoying me if your not gonna buy it for the price I said,

i can get a refurb unit for 1400 and that includes shipping and a guarantee the unit will be in good working condition. you already said yours needs a major clean and sanitizing. i would need to buy new probes = 200, transfer fee = 75, new nutrients kit = 75. Travel to/from jersey to pickup unit = 250. It all adds up. you don’t consider these costs. 400 is fair

u ever try to sell something? u never get anywhere close to the retail price you paid. When did u buy it? probably lost a few months of warranty already. 400 is a good deal cash money

You obviously are saying 400 cus that’s all you have, if you want this grobo that was only used for a month with the pro growers kit, seeds, an extra light, and other shit that will be very beneficial, it’s gonna cost $1,100 not 400, not 500, $1,100 but tbh I don’t think I wanna sell to you just based off the fact that your being very annoying right now, like dude no one is gonna sell you it for 400 unless it’s been used a bunch of times and is old, this is like brand new dude

Dude I said you just need to run hot water, you don’t have to buy any new probes, I have all the nutrients you don’t need to buy those either what are you talking about I have the nutrients, the pro growers kit, seeds, extra nutrients, coco pod, i have it all and all you gotta do is run hot water that’s all not a deep clean I said I already did that, are you even reading what I’m saying

He’s not worth your time

3 Likes

Messaged you