Grobo for sale lmk

I wanna sell the grobo not cus I’m upset with it but cus now that I have more of an understanding of how growing works and the things I need and how to do it all, I wanna start putting together my own set up, probably gonna start with a tent then ima get a tiny green house, if anyone looking for one lmk, I only had her running for like a month so everything is still very new and I’m deep cleaning it rn after my last attempt lol, I’m leaning towards 1,100 and I’ll throw in extra nutrients that I have plus if you come soon I still have some seeds to give away as wel

5 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

It’s still a gd system to have but more power to u that’s not a bad deal at all👍🏻

3 Likes

It for sure is a good system but I personally think for the cash I can invest in a bigger set up and get more I know I’m jumping ahead cus I didn’t even grow successfully in the grobo but I do strongly believe I can definitely grow and the grobo has taught me a lot and I know there’s still a lot to be learned but the quicker I’m out into the situation the quicker I’ll find the answer and I’ll be able to be ahead of the game, I have a huge plan for where I live so I’m trying to get it going ASAP I gotta start college soon for it as well it’s gonna be really fun

2 Likes

I respect :fist: that an wish u the best I live up north an I was leaning towards the same but I will always keep the grobo still very useful even with a tent :tent: or another setup I think :thought_balloon: even the grobo start is very useful with a tent kinda get we’re j coming from cause I’m on the same type of time :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

Are u in the states? Good luck w everything!

1 Like

I am in the states are you looking to buy?

1 Like

If no one buys it I guess I’ll keep it and find a way to i corporate it with a tent cus I had some ideas but we’ll see what happens

:+1:t2: I think :thought_balloon: that’s a gd idea :bulb: that’s exactly the same thing I’m doing gd luck tho

I wish, I’d love another but my current one is good for now. Cant afford another :frowning:

1 Like

If you know anyone in the area of Jersey and New York who may want one let them know and let me know, I’ll drop the price to $1,100

3 Likes

They were selling for like 1800 on Black Friday and that included shipping.

Do you have the complete set of nutrient bottles, new carbon filter, new coco pod? Did you save the caps + solution + box for the pH and EC probes? Do you still have the original box and packaging? Are you aware there is fee to transfer ownership of the unit?

I could come pick it up in jersey for $400 cash

Why is there a fee to transfer owner ship? Can’t I just sell it, also 400 is way to low, the lowest I’ll go is 1,100 I have everything it needs you just may have to do an extra clean down with some hot water that’s about it, I say that cus I cleaned it as much as I possibly can from the last time but it’s still safe to run water through to make sure everything is ok plus I’ll throw in a free king led 1000 watt grow light some seeds, and some extra nutrients

1 Like

why does it need an extra clean down? was it infested with harmful microorganisms that killed your grows?

1 Like

I only grew once and it started building up a little bacteria any my plant got root rot, I cleaned it with steaming hot water and bleach to kill any bacteria, I say to just do an extra run down with hot water just to fully cycle out any bit of bleach that may be left over, everything works I have even the clippers and everything for it I even got some thermostats and water thermostats

1 Like

1,100 you get the grobo, seeds, some extra nutrients, a grow light, the pro growers kit technically cus I’ll be giving you all the clippers and stuff, that’s a steal man and yes I have the boxes and the probe boxes

1 Like

door to door delivery? No way anyone will pay that much for your used unit.

i will give you 400 cash and i can pick it up. i don’t want any of those crappy extras you mention

Dude why wouldn’t anyone purchase it for 1,100? That’s a steal and my extra nutrients aren’t crap they are advanced nutrients

Your out of your mind if you think this will only sell for 400 it’s a one time used machine I’m selling it at half the price with everything you need and some extra seeds alone are $100, dude where else are you going to find this good of a deal for a one time used machine with everything you need and some extra all for $1,100, $400 is not worth selling this for, this is a huge deal your not gonna get anywhere else, I guess you can have fun buying a full priced one with nothing extra to get from it also the extras I mentioned were seeds, advanced nutrients, the pro growers kit, and an extra grow light idk how that’s crappy but your obviously just trying to get a huge steal and that’s not happening sorry man better luck to you somewhere else

$401?