Firmware Version 9.6.0 has been released.
- Grow light bug has been fixed. Occasionally the unit incorrectly reports the state of the grow lights to the server on initial start-up.
- MAC Address is now reported back from the Grobo to the server. Useful for customers in handling networking issues, especially firewall filters.
- Firmware version has been bumped from 9.2.1 to 9.6.0 to reconcile various internal versions.
Firmware upgrades are no longer pushed to the entire fleet. Instead, users are all responsible for performing their own upgrades.
During the upgrade process do not unplug or physically restart your system. This may result in damage which will require servicing. If you suspect your upgrade has not completed successfully, contact customer support before taking any action.
To upgrade your Grobo from the app, please go to:
- About My Grobo
- Beside “Firmware Version” you will see “Click to Upgrade”
- Press that and it will begin the upgrade process on your Grobo.
- The user LED on your Grobo will blink violet while it downloads and installs the new firmware.
- Once the firmware is installed, the Grobo will reboot and you will see the user LED go through it’s usual start-up sequence off breathing white, blinking blue and finally breathing blue.
- Once the user LED is breathing blue, you can check that the new firmware is installed by clicking the continue button or reloading the page.
- You should see the firmware version reported as 9.6.0 (Up-to-date)