Grobo didn't stop filling

Today I did my 3rd ish water change, drain went okay, but during fill it seemed to be taking on alot of water. The app at on point said it was done, but when took the hose out it was clear it was clear the intake was still on. I went in under the cover and the reservoir was full, little closer water coming out from under the unit. I had to pull the plug to get the intake to stop.

Restarted drained the unit, check for anything interfereing with the level sensors and found nothing. I did the fill, no overflow at least. The low sensor was under water and the high sensor still had some bend, I am in late veg.

So has this ever happen to anyone? What is the chance I am gonalna burn out some board in the units base because my unit overflowed.

3 Likes

Next time before an unplug try and restart the app itself to reset the drain/fill mode it has worked for me.

3 Likes

Hey @Thejark,

Shoot me an email over at Support@grobo.io and I’ll assist by taking a peek at what your water level sensors reported, your online/offline status and more. I’ve not seen this recently…

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@Thejark,

Grobo didn’t stop filling

??
Sorry, this happened to you:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

U should take the back panel off and check for loose connections with ur float wiring? Sounds like ur float didn’t stop the fill.

2 Likes

Hey @Thejark,

I’ve responded through support, basically the unit is overheating and that can really screw with the other functions like drain/fill.

Troubleshooting continues…

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes