Grobo arrived damaged [RESOLVED]

What is going on with yours Raider?

1 Like

The boxes arrived damaged. Bent doors, dents, and scratches on 2 boxes. I also bought chillers that put off too much heat.

Still trying to work out a solution with support. I donā€™t like that I have to pay in full and then work on the broken box. :confused: :thinking:. In the end they get the $ and you have a working but slightly damaged unit. Not Good.

Stay tuned, I plan to write up ALL that has happened and tell the world. I bought 4 boxes from Grobo.

5 Likes

:fist_right:

WoW :hushed:!!..Not Good :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!!!

I must Honestly say in all the time Iā€™ve been with grobo there Customer Services have been spot on

I had Air-Pump issues @ the start but they sorted me a replacement & full distructions on how too :wink:

Sounds Bad bud :confused:

Hope you get it sorted :fist_right:!..

5 Likes

I am trying to get things sorted out. I donā€™t want to do maintenance and repair to brand new units. The support response has been great, but the solutions are not so great.

6 Likes

Good luck m8 :roll_eyes:!

They gonna replace it :thinking:??

2 Likes

Is this the new Grobo 2 as I am waiting on mine to come. Someone had said less worry about damage with the newer model as it is all in pieces already. :grinning:

Why didnā€™t you just refuse it if you noticed all kinds of damage? UPS tried to deliver a busted in box with a couple hundred dollar item inside, no joke about 3 weeks back, and I said Iā€™m not accepting that, its a couple hundred dollar item inside that beat up box. I made them take it back and I got sent a new one. Even if they dropped it off and you were not home, you can call and they will come back and get it if you say damaged.

5 Likes

I forgot, GOOD LUCK and hope it works out. I would accept a little $ off and live with some dings if they offered that. Mine is in a pantry so no one sees it, could be beat up as anything as long as it works.

6 Likes

I have 4 boxes out in the open in a loft. We settled the issues. We are good to go. Now it is time to grow!

5 Likes

Good to hear bud :+1:

Although there was little doubt wiv Grobo :metal:!!

Happy Growing :seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!..

2 Likes

4 nice! I am going to have 2 soon and that is more than I really need.

Not really sure what you mean by 4 Boxesā€¦ of what :thinking::wink:??

Grobos, it is what this is about, he ordered many and some arrived damaged. I guess 4 are new and in his loft.

1 Like

Got ya :wink:!.. least itā€™s sorted :+1:

2 would be nice :thought_balloon:!:thought_balloon:!:thought_balloon:!:rofl:!!

1 Like

Got ya :wink:!.. least itā€™s sorted :+1:

2 would be nice :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!:thought_balloon:!

3 Likes

Imagine having 4 Grobosā€¦
Having a plant at each stageā€¦
Able to immediately adjust the other boxes as soon as something happens. It is a little bit of work but the Grobo automation helps a lot.

Plus I harvest a new strain just about every month.

6 Likes

Freaking amazing man one dayā€¦ one day!

4 Likes

I think that is a great setup. I have a small 5x7 area I can do anything with if I wanted. I will have 2 Grobos in as soon as the Grobo 2 comes. I think 4 is doable, but I am going to stick with 2 and see how it goes.

I am not a high use smoking type person. My biggest use is when making edibles in the Levo 2 and things like that. I use 1/2 oz at a time, so it can go quick. I will see if 2 Grobos makes enough so I donā€™t need to buy at the ATC anymore.

2 Likes

I would do the 2 Groboā€™s and a tent if I could. My home doesnā€™t have any hidden space for a tent. So I did the 4.

I donā€™t use a lot but I wanted to get into edibles. I knew it would require some weight to make things.

I used to grow and my biggest complaint was only having 1 or 2 plants. It took too long to grow a variety of strains. With so many strains and flavors out there, I want to try :yum: them all.

4 boxes ensure I harvest something each month or so. Thatā€™s 10 to 12 seed choices a year. Now I get to keep some of my favorites around while I try some new things out.

3 Likes

Same here, edibles is mostly what I do now and you can go thru a LOT, I use 1/2 oz a batch and that is low compared to most people. If you use the Levo 2, you can use 1/2 in their 2 pods, or use the French press hack and fit an ounce or more.

Edibles are $80 a bag here in the dispensoraries and that is hardly a week if even. Flower is $400 or more an oz unless you buy the shake or smalls, then it is still $350 or so and your buying the leftovers in a way. :rofl:

2 Likes

I made a batch of infused oil last night in the Levo 2. Used 14 grams of 18% thc flower to 1 cup MCT Oil and it is ā€œroughlyā€ 50mg THC per teaspoon and 2550 I think total THC overall. Now I can make edibles, gummies, nerd ropes, cookies, brownies anything I want.

4 Likes