Grobo arrived damaged [RESOLVED]

I made a batch of infused oil last night in the Levo 2. Used 14 grams of 18% thc flower to 1 cup MCT Oil and it is “roughly” 50mg THC per teaspoon and 2550 I think total THC overall. Now I can make edibles, gummies, nerd ropes, cookies, brownies anything I want.

4 Likes

Looks awesome, I think the levo 2 might be on my christmas list :grin:

nerd ropes sound awesome.

2 Likes

I never made them, I watched a video last night on how. Maybe one of these week, I can buy everything and try to make them.

1 Like

shit for me, since my tolerance is so low right now, I could take a teaspoon of this and be flying with martians :joy:

3 Likes

I do that too sometimes, if I did not make anything with it yet. It is OK just eat a tiny bit of something after.

I might do that tonight as I did not make anything ye.

1 Like

I would make edibles with it, but I was just saying a teaspoon worth is super concentrated this is why I am wanting a levo soon, I have seen a lot of videos on it

1 Like

Teach me
I am getting a Levo soon

2 Likes

Sorry :disappointed: to hear :ear: that were they new units or referbished that’s u purchased :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

The problem I been having with the Levo is, they do not come out strong like the ones you buy “unless” you use a large amount. Then it can cost more than just buying them. I try to use 14g to 1 cup MCT oil and that does not do a lot really, feel OK not throbbing. :rofl: Then you double up and your using an ounce to a get a few gummies. I just did 2 runs at 14g last week and it does little, wasted a ounce just about. I got these last night, did 2-3 pieces and still felling it this morning a little.

2 Likes

I have them stoner patches there really not strong :muscle: neither I honestly think :thinking: :thought_balloon: u can make something stronger an just as gd u can do that with an oz of sweet leaves :maple_leaf: don’t even have to use ur dried an cured stash just IMO :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

If 500mg THC does little to you, tolerance break :grinning: as a pack of 500mg Stony Patches is 2-3 days worth for me.

2 Likes

Wow :hushed: yea we’re on different levels bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes