Green mold on top of pod [RESOLVED]

Hi Barb, just a quick? Can I raise my Grobo off the floor and put it on a table of some sort, while I have a grow? I’m only 24 days in and I thought Maybe in my next drain… reason being is twofold: I am 6’5 and it’s a long way down plus with my brain surgery every time I bend over I get massive pressure in my head, which isn’t fun! I was thinking a coffe table or something…and would I do harm to the plant, machine, or sensors by moving it now?

2 Likes

Hey Grower!

Hi Barb, just a quick? Can I raise my Grobo off the floor and put it on a table of some sort, while I have a grow? I’m only 24 days in and I thought Maybe in my next drain… reason being is twofold: I am 6’5 and it’s a long way down plus with my brain surgery every time I bend over I get massive pressure in my head, which isn’t fun! I was thinking a coffe table or something…and would I do harm to the plant, machine, or sensors by moving it now?

--

only if this happens:

--

((#MuchLoveToYou)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#HaloEpidemic)): :innocent: This was in place for if the plant got taller ‘haha’ and I was going to support it further up the unit: :green_thumb:

Summary

--

--

:innocent::laughing:

--

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ok great thanks Barb. I was worried that if I moved it now I might hurt the plant somehow??? lol

1 Like

By the way Barb, I like what you are doing with the Grobo on the right!!! Fantastic…got my hands on a gorilla glue #4 hybrid for and 3 Larry Bird’s for Xmas. Gorilla for my next Grobo and the 3 Birds for my next tent grow… really lol

1 Like

Barb is that a Halo technique and if so I would like to try that…

1 Like