Green light inside won’t turn off even tho I have nothing growing or restart a new grow

Iv tried contacting grobo support for weeks no response please help. Haven’t grown n months.

1 Like

Unplug it. If your not using it, just unplug it for now. Then call support if no response when you have time.

1 Like

Hey @omar_bernal,

Sorry about that, we’ve just switched over our support systems and it seems a couple of tickets are slow to migrate over. I do see your latest ticket and the team is reviewing it now. You’ll hear back within 24 hours for sure. Let’s get you back up and growing again!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Yes it’s been unplugged for more than a month now :disappointed: been waiting for a response. All I got was a survey to rate how their service was :woozy_face: I’m sure it was a mistake :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you sr!

2 Likes

We’ve responded, do you see our email? You can plug the unit in now and we can help troubleshoot it. Currently, it’s reporting offline.

Stephen

3 Likes

Turning it on now!

2 Likes

Hey @omar_bernal,

We are not seeing you online yet. Are you still seeing the green light on in your grow chamber? Can you hold the button on the back of the unit down for 10 seconds to turn it green, then connect to your wifi network?

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like