Green crack growers choose seed

Well my wifes a bitch and didnt really like the white widow so I’m growing green crack for her. I was pretty lazy about starting my next grow took about 3 weeks of being lazy and replacing the drain pump, but it’s back up and running took this at day 5. On day 6 now.

9 Likes

@Bongsmoker89,

((#LifeIsPrecious))… :wink:

Green crack growers choose seed

((#GreenCrackClub))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::green_thumb:

3 Likes

My next one will be green crack as well, just a different breeder I think. Blimburn is the one I have I believe

3 Likes

Great idea. I plan on trying this with different strains and breeders. it will take time to find some breeders that become my go-to. I already have one breeders seed I’m on the fence about but wont write them off until I’ve tried some other strains. :+1:

4 Likes

Day 13. I used the new feature and calibrated the sensors prior to this grow, forgot to mention that. Seems to be a much smoother start this go round.

4 Likes

Day 21.

4 Likes

Day 28

6 Likes

Day 39 later today.

3 Likes

You’ve got something going on there I’d send in a ticket, I’ll bet your ec is off :+1::v:

1 Like

Yeah bottom looking a little flat

Went ahead and micro topped it.

5 Likes

Great first pic :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

@Osage this green crack has huge leaves

3 Likes

Day 49. Microtopped it a few days ago and thinned it out some today.

7 Likes

Day 59.
Push veg state back a week. Goes into flower mode tomorrow.

8 Likes

Getting her first buds. Leaves still look a little flat, gonna have them check the ph.

8 Likes

Make sure your bubbler is robustly bubbling away too. :+1:

4 Likes

Leaves still look flat but whatever really, still looking pretty good. The ph is normal. Took some bottom stuff that wasnt gonna get much light off

4 Likes

Yeah they look kinda droopy to me, did your lights just come on when you took this pic? If the light was on for a bit I might send in a ticket. I mean she is growing but the leaves should be more perky than that in my opinion. Maybe the EC is off or something if your PH is good?

1 Like

@Bongsmoker89

Looks like it started 2-3 weeks ago based on your progress pics. Can you hear the air stone pumping bubbles? Could be Oxygen or nutes related (nitrogen toxicity), maybe water temp as well. (DO) dips too low when the waters above 70-72

Another forum

3 Likes